Im Sorry It's Not You It's Me

Well now you know why it's the worst day of my life I have unfortunately found my mate who, I didn't want and because of the mate bond I'm drawn to him but I can't accept him.

So here I am pinned against the wall by my mate asking me to accept him.

He purred again "little mate claim me it's only one little word"

I want to every part of me wants to I'm drawn to him I need him but I know I can't. I suddenly said

"no I don't want a mate"
I saw his face he looks broken the worse pain is when you're othere half rejects you.

"Leah why won't you accept me I'm your mate were made for each other your my othere half"

"Tristan I can't explain you won't understand I've been through so much"

"Is it me didn't you want a mate like me am i not good enough for you"
I could see the hurt in his voice and it broke me. Stupid mate bond.

"Of course your good enough for me you're everything I would want in a mate if I wanted one Tristan"

"Well if that's true if it's not me then why won't you accept me"
I could see this broke him and that hurt me.

"It's not you its me I'm sorry you got a mate that didn't want you. Anyway you should be happy I didn't accept you I'm messed up"

"Leah why would I be happy you're everything I want in a mate your beautiful your kind even though we don't know each other I can feel it I sense your broken inside and just don't show it"

I pull Tristan face close to me look him straight in his gorgeous eyes and pressed my lips against his instantly he replies I feel the sparks your supposed to feel with the mate bond I pull away and push him off me and say

"Goodbye Tristan" I slowly feel tears form in my eyes I walk away before I could he grabbed my arm and made me look at him

"I won't give up little mate I always get what I want" he says

He lets me go I instantly miss his touch and walk away and I don't look back.

I bet your all wondering why I didn't just accept Tristan and why I didn't want a mate in the first place and that's because everyone I ever loved is dead including my parents and sister. Its all because of me I don't know why but everyone I get closed to dies. That's why I don't want a mate losing at mate would be worse my other half you feel everything they feel once you accept each other. The only acception is Lilly the only one that Lasted she's the only I let close.

I can guess what you're thinking you have parents. Their my adoptive parents they let me call them mum and dad, there really nice but I'm not close with them. My whole family died in a space of two years it broke me also I was only 7 when it all happened I've seen things no child should have to.

One day I might be ready to talk about it but I can't right now.

I'm being punished but what for?

I've heard you get punished by generation.

But when you're a child you're innocent what child deserves to have their everything taken away from them.

Even thinking about it makes me want to break into to tears.

I try not to cry anymore it makes you weak

And I'm not a little Girl anymore