Blood Moon Part 2

Lily really has good taste this dress is beautiful I can't wait for Tristan to see me hes not going to be able to take his hands off me

I put the dress on and look in the mirror God damn i look good not to toot my own horn or anything but I do.

I try on the little black dress it fits, perfectly I do my hair and get ready to go down stairs to ball room where the party is

When i step into the room all eyes are on me i hear wolf whistles, my man, my Alpha, my, mate Growls, instantly my eyes are drawn to him God damn he is looking like a snacc baby he is.

I walk over to him trying not to slip in these mad heels on the way down here i nearly slipped twice but luckily i caught my balance. When I was next to him he eyed me up and down his eyes slowly darkening, wrapped his arms around my waist and growled in my ear "took your damn time"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I whispered.

I pulled away from him to have another look and yet still every time I look at him he makes me want to pounce on him. He stares at me and smirkes because he knows exactly what I'm thinking.
I walk away to interact with the rest of the pack but not before mind linking my smexy mate

"Be in our room in 10 minutes I feel like playing a game oh and don't forget to bring the cuffs baby"

He just Growls through the link, knowing i have my answer I cut off the link and start to mingle not before having a good look around, the place looked beautiful the way everything was decorated there was a massive chandler that i don't remember being there before and a massive buffet table of food that was calling me but I don't want to seem desperate and wait for someone else to go up first. Anyway I'm not supposed to be thinking about food I'm meant to be mingling is that even a word oh I don't know and don't care.
I look around the room and decide who to approach there's a bunch girls near the Dj booth raving and this new netlix series they've been watching, I've actually started to watch a series myself called Riverdale im enjoying it so far my favourite characters has to be jughead like how can he not be your favourite character.
Anyway brain focus stop drifting somewhere else we're on a mission to talk to someone so when I slip off I don't seem rude, I honestly don't think I'm going to be meeting Tristan in 10 minutes but he won't mind as they say treat them mean keep them keene.

Come on brain focus. As Iook around again I see old women on her ones at the table smiling to herself like she's in her own little world. I decided to approach her. When I got near her i didn't know how to address her would I say Miss or Mrs because she could be married or i could just say Mam so I decided on Mam.

"excuse me Mam are you alright and do you mind if i sit here" ?
She looked up at me and said

"Why hello Luna it's, nice to see you"

She Tapps the seat next to for me to sit, she's smiles widely at me.

When i sit down she asks
"So Luna what brings to come over Lil old me" she has such a sweet voice it's so calming it instantly relaxes me
I looked at her and just smiled and said.
"Oh you know i just want to mingle with the pack and i saw you all alone and thought why don't I come over get to know you"

She smiles "That's sweet of you dear no one wants to get to know me anymore, I'm too old not with the times"

I grab her hands in mine and squeeze them tight and say "Don't be silly I'm sure many people want to get to know you I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell"

"i do in fact actually I could tell you many stories there was one time"

So hear we are talking and laughing and having a good chat. I tell her to call me Leah she told me call her Sammy. Oh gosh this woman has many stories to tell believe me. Then Suddenly the light out of her eyes go and she looks me straight in the eyes and says

"I'm sorry about the baba she's in a better place now with the Goddess herself, I'm sure you're see her soon"

My eyes swell up with tears and a single tear flows down my cheek, i quickly wipe it away and squeeze her hand and say "thank you"

I give her a quick hug and bid my goodbyes and start looking around for more people to chat with i Wanna know how they feel and have a chance to connect with them, when I have a tap on the back and i turn Around and see Kye he looked serious i was about to ask him what he wants
When he says "Alpha's waiting for you and he's pissed"

"Oh shit i totally forgot"

I wish i could say i gracefully left the room but I can't all I'm saying is Gurl please don't run in heels hunny just don't. Trying not to fall i sprinted into to our Room to see a Angry Alpha.

As soon as steeped foot inside the room i was met with my Angry Alpha he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall as usual what's with him and that anyway? he's body pressed against mine. I looked into his eyes they were jet black his teeth were bared looks life his wolf wants to come out i forgot Alpha's don't like to be kept waiting. His breath is rugged
"took your time didn't you" he Growled

He grabbed hold of my dress and ripped the clothes off me leaving me in ma bra and knickers looking fine as hell by the way . I looked up at him like what the Frick do you think you're doing? He just Growled obviously didn't like the way i was looking at him. He looked me up and down and Growled in aprovel

"BED NOW" he commands and instantly I obey, i walk over to the bed and sit down i look at him waiting for his next command. My mate walks over to me i wait nervously

"Lay Down arms out" he commands

I oblige i lay down arms out he comes over to me goes into his pocket and grabs the handcuffs, i smirk instantly just knowing that he brought the handcuffs.

And the next thing we know our bodies our entangled within the sheets.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope i didn't make you wait too long for this chapter.
Please vote and comment if you like and please continue to read more as we are nearly at a end. Some of you may or may not have already read this chapter and for those who have i decided to change it i personally think there was no need for it.

Thanks for reading xoxoxo