Epilogue

Its been a few years now and lets just say i have been taking my role as Luna very seriously i needed to step up im not a little girl anymore i have my mate and two beautiful childrens who mean the world to me i would do anything for my babies and i mean anything i can't imagine what its going to be like when they grow up and leave me i guess il just have to keep having more until i can't physically have anymore and i know it sounds stupid and your right it has been a few years but i still have a lot of growing up to do.

Anyway life's been good to me my babies are growing up to be amazing souls, Malia is now 5 and she so beautiful just like her Mother and Kaiden who is now 4 is turning into a handsome little fella just like he's dad a little heartbreaker im telling ya he's going to be trouble when he hits his teens. But i'm so happy that i get to be a part of it and watch my babies grow up.
Things with Tristan have been going great that's only when he's not doing something stupid but apart from that everything's great i love when we are all togethere spending time as a family we don't see much of Tristan because he's The Alpha and he has to run the the pack and obviously i help out when i can my favourite memory i have of us being all togethere has to be this

Me and Tristan were in Bed all nice and snugg when the kids decide to come in and jump on the bed on top of there bed and begining jumping on Tristan and chanting "Daddy we want wolfie" Tristan Growls and scares Malia she comes over to me and wraps her little arms around my neck and whispers in my ear and says "Mummy daddys scary" Tristan growls again he really wasn't helping him self and bless my little boy kaiden he tried to growl back and says "bad daddy" aww my heart melted. So in the end  he obviously gave in and we all went on a run to mine and Tristans favourite part of the forest the waterfall Kaiden sat on me because he's a good boy and love's Mummy however Malia chose her dad over me eventhough i had her growing inside of me and changed all of her dirty nappies but No it's alright though she can be a daddys girl if she wants to i don't mind not at all. So when we get to the waterfall the kids run around like crazy for a bit and while me and Tristan lay down by tree watchimg them from afar until they get tired and start bickering with each other kids hey who would  have them right?

Well these were the fun times as you know every family has complications which we did and to be fair they were always Tristans fault and maybe sometimes my fault one time he promised me and the kids he will take us all out for a treat i got myslelf all done up dressed the kids in little cute outfits and the punk didn't show up i was fuming he slept on the sofa for this and obviously he didn't like this so we had a dominance  match and he won unfortunatly the punk but hes my punk eventhough i could kill him sometimes.

Right now im in the pack park with Malia and kaiden and watching them interact with others , kaidens practicly owns the place all the other kids listen to him and well malia shes just a drama Queen  i was about to call them because  it's time to go back  but i didn't get the chance before everything turns black.

The next think i know im back in bed with my mate looking at me in concern.

"I'm so glad your okay " he says

"Tristans we only have 18 years before he takes her and she becomes his and we can't let that happen" i cry

"Lea what are you on about"

"He wants malia hes going to take her from us" i say with even more tears streaming down my face

Thats all i have to say for him to wrapp his arms around me tight and he promises me no one is going to take our  daughter from us.

"That Devil is going nowhere near Malia" he Growls

                      The End

Hey guys sorry i took so long with this ive had a lot going on but i hope you enjoy reading this as much as the others. Please continue to vote and comment if you so wish. And thankyou for reading My possesive Alpha xoxoxo