Hybrids

Lilly's pov

When this Hadasah, women came in and said Hybrids are coming to attack us and they are very dangerous and one of them is in our pack my heart stopped because that hybrid is me and that women got hybrids all wrong not all of us are dangerous we are just like everybody else except from I'm half vampire half were wolf my dads a wolf and my mum's a vampire she died many years ago mixing species Is forbidden vampires and werewolves dont like each other but my mum was my dads mate as you know with the mate bond you can't keep away from each other and the mood goddess paired them together.
Yes some hybrids are dangerous just like other wolves and humans we have feelings to we are described as vile and desperate creatures that destroy anything in their pavs.
They hate us so much because we are different special we have gifts that they don't but most of all we are extremely hard to kill the only way to kill us is with a very special stake the moon Godess created her self its a stake covered with silver and this special kind of wood you get in this tree no one knows where to find it or so I thought.
Thats why I made leah keep it a secret from our mates they already hate hybrids once they find out I'm one they will hate me to.

The worst part is I can't tell my mate Kye my other half, my soul mate I know they are going to find out sooner or later but when they do I'll be ready.

After everyone left the office it was just me and Leah

"lea promise me you won't say anything that was so close do you think he bought it"

"Lils I swear on my life I won't tell i hope he bought it let's pray he won't ask questions later"

"yeah let's hope, I trust you so I know if he asks anymore questions you won't say anything"

"Lils let's forget about this for now I need you to help me find a killer outfit for tonight I have something special planned"

"baby girl I have just the something that want to make Tristan rip the clothes right of you" I winked she rolled her eyes.

"boii you better show me this outfit"

"okay lea just let me find it"

"Girl just to let you know I don't just want to make him rip my clothes of me I want to rock his world"

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry its so short but theres a lot more to come so stay tuned for the next chapter xoxoxo