I Howl For You Baby

Yesterday was amazing I'm still in heat but the need and the want is gone and my whole body has finally stopped burning so that stage is over thank god. But I really feel awful about what happend lasts night it all happened because of me how can the pack accept me as there luna if all I bring to them is trouble.

I love waking up next to Tristan his big strong arms wrapped around me
I feel so safe in his arms. I gently removed Tristan's arms from around me and swiftly got out of the bed and had a nice relaxing shower I, love how I feel the lovely warm water on my skin even while having a nice relaxing shower I still couldn't stop thinking about the Ceremony and how the pack will react to me being there luna even though they must of seen me around before but I wasn't exactly screaming notice me I wasn't desperate for attention.
I got out of the shower and wrapped my favourite black towel around my body and walked back into the room to find Tristan sitting on the bed looking worried.

"err your up if I woke you up im sorry"

"it's okay princess I heard your thoughts your panicking about the Ceremony tonight"

Shit stupid mate bond I thought

I heard a voice in my head
"I heard that princess" Tristan said laughing

I huffed and turned around and got Changed into my lazy clothes.

Tristan cleared his throat

"your worrying to much let's go for a run your wolfes desperate to come out"

I pouted "baby I don't want to snow will have to wait"

"well princes Midnight wants to run with snow and you need to calm down so we're going"

He came over to me a lifted me up by my waist sending electricity through my body and put me over Is his shoulders and carried me outside.

When we were surrounded with nothing but trees we shifted into our wolfes, Tristan's wolf was beautiful I mindlinked him and said

"hey baby race ya to the waterfall"

"bring it on princess" he says

After he said that I sped of in front wanting to win Snow was In her element having wind breeze through my fur in a instant my worries are forgotten I let out a howl Tristan Howles back which means he's getting closer.

I dig my paws into the ground and push my body faster and faster when I come into waterfall I go straight to water and have a drink

I mindlink Tristan "heya baby how does it feel to lose"
he doesn't reply.
The next thing I know I hear a twig snap I'm on guard, I look around at my surrounds the next thing I know a black wolfs coming straight at me he pinned me to the floor it was Tristan of course our noses touching he's playful licking my face.

Tristan shifted. Through the mindlink he commands me

"Shift" he says

"yes Alpha" I reply

I shift into my human form gazing into his mesmerising eyes him staring right back at me

"I love you" he purrs

He smacks his lips against mine instantly I reply he slowly removes his lips of my lips and follows on to my collar bone leaving soft kisses behind he then moves on to lick his mark I shiver feeling electricity run through me he begins to suck his mark I let out a sign of pleasure.

Our bodies collide together and that's that.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue reading my story. Please click the pictures at the top each picture relates to each chapter. Also please feel free to comment and like.
Thank you xoxoxo