Ceremony

After we went out for a run and blew off some steam I felt a bit better about the Ceremony tonight, but still I couldn't help but wonder about me officially being there luna especially since what's been happening in the last few days. Just to let you know I wouldn't of acted like that if I wasn't going through heat.

When me and Tristan got back to the pack house everything was set up for the Ceremony later which was making me more nervous about later

We went to his office to talk about how the Ceremony is going to go down and what I'm needed to do this ceremony is basically a marriage to the Alpha and the pack.

"So princess whats going to happen is I'll introduce you to the pack as my luna and you will need to do a speech and then there's a blood ceremony"

"Tristan I can't do this the pack won't want me as there luna not after what happend recently. I can't say a speech and what blood Ceremony" I say getting really frustrated and nervous "

He pulled me into his arms and says
" Princess you need to stop worrying and over thinking things everythings going to be perfect "

I pull away from his embrace

" don't tell me to stop over thinking and to stop worrying I know for a fact they don't want me as there luna how dare you pretend everythings fine "

" babe stop stressing your self out and calm down youve got nothing to worry about. Jheez why do women always over analyse or over think everything "

" Don't babe me and why are boys so clueless about everything. You know what screw you im done "

I'm about to leave when he says
" baby you already have " and laughs

I went to find Lilly I needed some advice and something presentable for the Ceremony.

I go to my room to find Lilly sitting on my bed waiting for me

" lea it's about time you shown up we need to find you something to wear for tonight "

" sorry Lils I'm just panicking so much right now and Tristan's doing my nut in telling me to stop stressing out and calm down doesn't he know anything"

"first of lea take a deep breath and then breathe"
I take a deep breath then breathe

"Hunny thats men for ya they don't understand anything but you do need to calm if they don't like that fact your going to be luna screw them you have mwah"

"you're right screw them"

"of course I'm right boo let's get you dressed I have something in mind that says elegance yet professional"

She found me the most beautiful white dress that just came below my knees it hugged my body perfectly it definitely screamed elegance yet professional and some white flats

Through the mind link the whole pack got a message

"Attention the Ceremony is about to start please take your seats and get ready to meet your beautiful luna"

At the end I heard a loud growl I knew it was Tristan just because someone called me beautiful. Jheez so possessive.

"I guess its time to me to go now Lils"

"Good luck hunny"

I step outside my heart pounding I'm sure the whole pack could hear it i was bricking it littraly but I do have to say the decorations look beautiful the lights were amazing the pack did good job.

As soon as I stepped on stage I saw Tristan in his black shirt and ripped jeans. Yum if I do say so my self he looked good

He saw me staring at him and mindlinked me
"Princess control your thoughts" he growled

I blushed.

He pulled me into his embrace and went straight into Alpha mode

"pack meet your luna of the Midnight forest pack Leah lockheart you will treat her with respect or your have me to answer to" he growled

The elder came up on stage to finish the ceremony

He cut mind and Tristan hands a little join them together with our
blood

Elder :"do you Leah lockheart accept to be our Luna and to protect the pact at all costs"

"I do" I say without hesitation

The Elder :do you Tristan Williams accept to protect your luna at all costs and lead the pack with her by your side "

" I do "he says without hesitation

The Elder :the luna will now give her speech"

I take a deep breath and say

"as your luna I promise to protect the pact at all costs and lead the pack with the Alpha and this"

Before I was I could finish I was interrupted by this shewolf

"who this bitch think she is trying to steal my man"

"this Bitch just happens to be your luna and you will show me some respect" I growl

"who do you think you are taking my man" what's this crazy shewolf saying

"Excuse me your man" I growl

Oh shoot is all hell about to breaking loose? I hope you enjoy this chapter thanks for reading xoxoxo