Let Me Hold You

So here I was, about to tell Tristan everything and why I can't have him
in my life I hope he will understand.

"what I'm about to tell you I've only ever told one person I just hope you're understand why I can't be your mate"

"okay" he says in a whisper "

" everyone I have ever loved gets taken away from me and I can't bare to lose my soul mate, my other half that's why I don't won't you in my life"

I look deep into his hypnotic eyes knowing he can feel my every emotion as I carry on telling him everything.

"I remember the day like it was yesterday when my parents were Murdered right infront of me and my sister I was only 7 my sister Lianna was only 17" I felt tears streaming down my face just thinking about it makes me cry. Tristan sees that I'm crying and wraps his arms around me I push him away tears still streaming down my face.

"I don't want your pity and I don't want you to touch me because it makes things harder for"

"Princess let me Hold you, I hate seeing you In pain let me wrap your arms around you let me try and help you take the pain away. I want to be there for you I don't pity you baby I would never pity" he says as he pulls me closer and wipes my tears away gently. I pull away.

Tristan is very good with words I ignore everything he just says and carry on.

"I know what you're thinking my parents aren't dead yes they are I'm adopted my parents are dead my sister is dead and it's all my fault" I say as more tears stream down my face I can see Tristan tried to move closer to me I take a step back.

"shush baby it's not your fault they were killed you were only a pup, Leah it's not your fault"

"Tristan you don't understand it is I say with more tears streaming down my face they were protecting me, they died because of me, me and my sister were coming home she took me to the park when we got pack house dead bodies were everywhere, blood everywhere, it smelt of death they killed my pack Me and my sister went to see if my parents were still alive we found my parents these men were shouting at them asking where I was, because white wolves are special and very rare they wanted me the last things my parents said to me was run"

Tears were flowing out and wouldn't stop Tristan was about to speek when I put my hand over his mouth and said

"shush don't speak, me and my sister ran we found another pack took us in because the Alpha of the pack was my sister mate. A year a had gone by I was just starting to get happy again but no I couldn't be happy for too long they found us they killed my sister in cold blood she also died protecting me, I ran again I found another pack I was adopted which happens to be your pack and met my best friend Lilly"

"Lilly became my family my best friend everything to me I let her in and the best thing is lilly's a hybrid she can't be killed"

I take a deep breath tristan's pulls me into his chest and holds me so tight I just let go I break down In tears I can't hold it in any longer and he says

"Princess I promise I won't ever let anyone hurt you and nothing will ever happen to me I will always be there for you"

I pull away from Tristan and say
"you can't promise me that how dare you promise me that, don't make promises you can't keep"

"Leah I just want to be there for you let me love baby please" I can feel his Pain which makes me hurt even more.

I pull Tristan close to me and kiss him like i ever kissed him before instantly he responded I soon pull away and say

"sorry Tristan but I got to do whats best for me you'll be OKay I just don't belong here with you I hope you understand we might find our place in this world some day"

"Leah please don't do this again your breaking me" I can feel his pain.

But I don't look back.

"I'm sorry"

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter pls vote and I really do hope you liked it and stay tuned for more because Trust me it does get better.

Also if any of you have seen highschool musical 2 you would get the last bit

Bye thanks for reading