Yours

Oh my god what have I done why have I claimed him back, now the mate bond is even stronger and I can't escape from him he will never leave me alone. I have to break this Bond or his blood would be on my hands.

"Princess Please claim me back I need you" he says in almost a whisper

I press my lips against his he kissed me back with love and passion and Growled "Mine" he says "Yours" I whisper with that I can feel the smirk grow on his lips he was so happy his eyes turn black his canines come out he marks me it was filled with pleasure I let out sound that was music to his ears.

After that moment I realised what I had done I push him off me "what have I done". "stupid mate bond".

Tristan looks confused and a bit hurt

"Princess what's the matter"
I don't look at him

He lifts up my face with his hand gently so I look at him, I look a him and I see the hurt in his big green eyes I don't like hurting him you know.

"this shouldn't of happened I can't have a mate I don't want a mate"

"you've claimed me back now princess I'm yours and you're mine"

"no it shouldn't of happened and I'll do everything in my power to break this Bond"

Now that he's marked me and I have accepted him I can feel his emotions and read his thoughts he's heart broken he feels as if his heart has been ripped apart and torn to pieces

"I can feel your emotions I can read your thoughts I know it pains you to say it don't" he said

"I'm doing this to protect you you'll thank me one day Tristan you don't want a life with me it won't last"

I blocked our link so he can't read anymore of my thoughts.

"how are you protecting me Leah when you're the one hurting me" he says the last In a whisper

My heart sunk

"Good bye Tristan" I say as I walk of home.

"why are you always running off" I hear him shout.

When I got home I went straight to my room and take a nap hoping everything was a dream but, I couldn't sleep I had to much on my mind I couldn't stop thinking about what I loved every moment of what happened my wolf Charlie was restless so I decided I needed to shift and maybe everything will be so much clearer.

So I ran into the forest and shifted into my white wolf white wolves are very rare.
This is what I look like in wolf form

When I change into my wolf me a Charlie feel free when the breeze hits our fur it feels amazing we can think easier it's like all our problems and I, knew what I had to do

I decided to find lake and relax for a bit because this is the time I finally feel free no more problems.

I was relaxing, buy the lake when my wolf felt another presence, it was a black wolf it was a lot bigger than mine he was an Alpha.

He was also my Mate.

He looked beautiful as, soon as he felt my presence he Howled he was in pain I Howled back and ran off and this time he didn't follow me

When I got home I called Lilly

"hey lil you're having a party at your house tomorrow"

"Lea what for"

"to break the mate bond I claimed tristan in the heat of the moment"

"cool any excuse for a party"

The best part about Lilly she's doesn't ask to much questions.

I bet you're thinking how does a party break the mate bond?

Well you're about to find out