The Tarantula Argument

This chapter is from a writing prompt by 'mechayourown' on Tumblr - #11 (Which in my opinion, works great with the last few chapters from 'Hunting Prince Dracula')

"I hope you die in a hole filled with spiders!"

(Here's some angst for you guys) :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Audrey's POV

Thomas and I were having a full-blown argument on how he used to study spiders when he was a small child. As you can imagine, it isn't going so well...

-------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you used to study these bugs for fun! Who even does that?" I exclaimed loudly, making Thomas even more upset. 

"Bugs?! Bugs! First of all, they are not bugs, Audrey Rose, they are arachnids. They have eight legs instead of fifteen or more." 

"I don't understand why you are so protective of these creepy things. Don't you remember when I got bit by one?"

"Yes, I do, Audrey Rose. And if my memory serves me correctly, it was me who made sure that it wasn't a venomous bite." I shot him a glare.

"The extensive research I made when I was a child, may have saved your life." 

"Yeah, well if you'd know more about them, why didn't you tell me what Lycosa stringosis is?"

"Lycosa Singoriensis, the Romanian Tarantula, and I couldn't remember that one phrase alright?!"

"Ugh! I hope you die in a hole filled with spiders!" 

"Sorry, love, but that's already happened, and we both survived."

"Yeah, well, I wished we didn't, 'cause I'm sick of being with you already."

"Yeah well, you better get used to it; we're destined to be together for forever."

"Cannot wait, Thomas. Cannot wait."

*If any of you guys are HTTYD fans, I've got a new fanfic up now. (updated every Wednesday)* 

*Requests still open and appreciated :)*