Not Jealous

#1 (angst): "I'm not jealous!" (from the May 2020 prompt list) 

*set right after chapter 12 HPD*

So sorry for the really late update. I'll try to be more frequent with the chapters. I'm sorry it's so short. I had a real bad case of writer's block.

Thomas' POV

"Are you jealous, my love, did you not know I had a sister?" 

"What?! Your sister? I didn't know you had a sister?" exclaimed Audrey Rose "Do you have a brother as well?"

"No, my love, I just have a sister." 

Audrey Rose pursed her lips "Hmmm"

"So, you're not jealous that I had a girl, who just so happened to be my sister, in my room, past curfew?"

"No, Thomas, I am not jealous!"

"Good. Good. I thought for a moment you would be one of those girls who gets jealous at the sight of her man with other girls."

"What?! No, of course not, Thomas, I have and would never be that way with you! You can have as many woman friends as you so care to."

"Really?" I said, smirking, "As many as I'd like?" 

I watched Audrey's facial expressions fall as soon as I muttered the last of my speech.

"As long as you are still loyal to me, Thomas, I would not care how many friends you have."

I cocked a brow.

"I will always be loyal to you, my love, my life. I love you with all my heart, Audrey Rose."

"I love you too, my Thomas."