Romeo & Juliet

Disclaimer: I do not own 'Romeo and Juliet' (obviously). 

Audrey's POV

Thomas and I had just left the pub and were walking (he was skipping) towards his Picadilly flat. He may have had a few too many glasses of liquor.  

"My dear, Juliet, how I've missed you," Thomas whispered in my ear.

"Thomas... my name is not Juliet. Did... did you just quote 'Romeo and Juliet'?" I asked, squinting.

"Of course not, my love," Thomas said as he wrapped his right arm over my shoulder. "I'm just expressing my love for you. To all of LONDON!" He shouted, making me cringe.

"Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night." Thomas exclaimed loudly as he spun me around; my overcoat hitting him like a gust of wind.

Laughing, I replied, "Not that I don't love Shakespeare, but can't we do that private? I don't like the idea that 'all of London' can hear you talk so wantonly about your love for me. Especially since we aren't married yet."

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea and as infinite as the stars in the sky! Remember when I gave you that beautiful painting of the stars? Yes. That's how much I love you! To the STARS AND BACK AGAIN!"

I pulled Thomas towards the steps of his Picadilly flat; opening up the heavy wooden door and dragging him inside. All the while, Thomas quoting romantic lines from 'Romeo and Juliet'; "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night." 

Blushing, I retorted, "all right Cresswell, come inside before you catch a cold. I'd hate to nurse you back to health."

"What's in a name? That which we call a Rose, Audrey Rose, my love. By any other name would smell as sweet." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist smelling my hair; which I thought was quite odd. 

"Stop all this nonsense, Thomas," I said pushing him away. Kissing him softly on the lips.

"Thus with a kiss, I die," he exclaimed as he collapsed onto the settee, falling asleep.

"Good night, good night. Parting is such sweet sorrow, good night, Thomas." 

Thank you all for your patience. Again, if you guys have any ideas, I would appreciate it so much.