Afternoon dew

I woke up to the Dream's singing.
I put my pillow over my head, trying and failing to have the noise cancelled.

"I'm just a sad soooong!" One of them sang, totally off key.
(For you Babytale )
"Shut up" I yelled but it was muffled by the pillow "Your abnormally grumpy" Dream1 said

"How long did you stay up last night?" Dream2 asked
"About one or something. . . Why?"
"It's two"
I imedenty shot up in shock
"WhAT!" I screamed
"His voice squeaked" My brother laughed and Dream2 joined in laughing with him.

I got out of bed and triped over something large. I stood up and turned around. Error was sleeping on the floor next to my bed. Then I remembered last night. We had both fallen asleep talking to each other.

I pulled him up. He was heavy but I somehow managed to get him half way on his bed. The Dream's still laughed.

I walked and opened the door. I walked down stairs. Ink was sitting at the long table. Some others where doted across it too, but not very near Ink.

"Hello sleeping beauty." He said
"Really. . . ? Shut up" I said
"Come on. It was a little funny."
"Sure. . . . . . . Paints." I said and turned around walking to the 'garden'. I didn't see his reaction but it made him quiet.

I walked outside. I was going very specific. The samething that somehow made me go back in time, to fix my attitude.

I went down the hole. I turned a few times before it came into veiw. I sat down bedside it. The Glitch Orb is what I called it. I recently found out that I could speak to it, and it would respond back to me.

"Heya" I said

"Hello young Glitch"

"Do you have anything for me today?" I would never really get any news but it was worth a try.

"Yes."

"Great!" I inched closer

"Their is a great danger comeing for you and your closest friends. You, The Dream's, Ink, and Error must go outside. I recrement that you bring that apple of yours. You and your friends must defeat it. Then it will change. In a very good way. Now go."

"Thank you" I said and went away.

I could only wonder what it really meant.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Does this make you wonder?

It better.

By the way, follow my friend Babytale