The Treehouse where it all began

Sal was sitting in the treehouse chilling as Ash Climbed up the ladder and came in. "Beautiful, as always" he thought as he got up." hey ash" he said in his usual voice while blushing through his mask." hey Sally Face" Said ash being her usual cheery self." what are you doing up here?" She asked sounding intrigued." just doodling," he said blushing and turning a deeper red behind the mask.

"Can I see?!"  Ash said, Sal never really did art much on his own and she wanted to see what he'd done by himself."N-no!" Sal said and grabbed the sketchbook." You wouldn't like it!" he said in a nervous tone." Hey, who said I wouldn't like it! I wouldn't judge your art! I just wanna see" she said doing puppy dog eyes."It's not that it's just......" he suddenly went silent he fiddled with his long blue locks. Ash suddenly just snatched the notebook. Sal looked down at the ground defenseless.

Ash looked at the sketch and was flabbergasted."Is this me...?" .There on the paper was a goddess looking figure looking down from the heavens. It had the same face and hair as Ash." I know...it's stupid and.....But....that's how I look at you. Ash lifted Sally's mask as tears streamed down his face and he was tomato red. Sal looked up with blue watery eyes."I've like you ash...from day one...but I know I'm not your type-" Ash pulled in Sal for a quick kiss that felt like a million years.

"I like you too...but I thought you...didn't like me in the same way," ash said looking vulnerably cute for Sal."I thought you were gay or something hahaha" ash said laughing."GAY did you not see the way I stare  like an Idiot in class at you" Sal said laughing and blushing."Nope !" ash said and giggled looking, no-Falling into sal's blue eyes. Sal turned even redder than humanly possible."I like your ash really...I just couldn't say it" Sal said as he swiftly went in for a kiss."I like you to Sal" said ash and they walked home holding hands and blushing as red as tomatoes. When they got home they quickly glanced at each other and parted ways. Sal immediately called Larry.

                                                          TO BE CONTINUED!!