Meeting

Optimus

The Autobot's leader's spark burned with loneliness. He sighed as he drove throw the small town of Jasper Nevada. He stopped at a red light. A man with a young human Sparkling walked in front of him. Optimus envied the man. Optimus almost jerked when his cab door was jerked open. Lucky he had activated his holoform. A young girl maybe only around eighteen put a tiny Sparkling in Optimus's seat. "Take the little brat! I don't want her!" The girl spat and slammed his door shut. Optimus flinched a bit. He looked at the human Sparkling. She had tears in her (E/C) eyes. Optimus picked her up in his holoform worried that she was hurt but after seeing no obvious injuries he sighed with relief. The Sparkling cooed looking up at him. Optimus smiled a tad.

"Hello Dear One," Optimus whispered. The Sparkling smiled at the Prime. "I guess you'll just have to be my Sparkling... (Y/N)."

BumbleBee

Bee was driving at full speed as he went down the long road. He was in deep thought. If Cybertron was still well and there were no war things would be a lot different for the scout. For starters he would be a warrior, second would have a Sparkmate and third he would have a Sparkling. Bee sighed sadly. "Everybody else can live without that, so can I." Bee beeped to himself but his spark burned. He focused back on the road slowing down to the speed limit. Then Bee saw smoke in the distance. Cons perhaps. Bee sped up only to slam on his breaks and transform. Cons where definitely here but what he saw would haunt him. A car was blown to pieces from a blaster. Bee shook his helm. He was about to call for a ground bridge when he heard what he knew was a human Sparkling crying. He looked around until his optics landed on a pile of rubble. He carefully moved it aside. The Sparkling looked up at him. He picked her up, a smile behind his face mask.

Ratchet

Ratchet was hard at work. The Autobot medic never seemed to take a break. Nobody except Optimus understood why. Long ago Ratchet had lost not just his Sparkmate but his Sparkling to this war. Even if Ratchet stopped for a second his mind wondered to them and it broke his spark all over again. "Um... Ratchet?" Fowler asked coming in. Ratchet sighed.

"What is..." Ratchet froze when he saw a human Sparkling in Flower's arm.

"I found her outside the base." He said. Ratchet took the Sparkling gently and did a quick scan. Well, no injuries. The Sparkling smiled up at Ratchet. Ratchet's whole form softened. "So what are you going to do with her?" Fowler asked. Ratchet looked at the Sparkling. He let his last Sparkling down and he wasn't about to do it to this Sparkling.

"I'll take her." He said.

Megatron

To say the Decepticon leader was in a bad mood would be the understatement of the year. First, he lost a ton of energon to those Autobots and then he had his second in command sucking up any chance he got. "I'm going for a flight," Megatron said to Soundwave who nodded. Megatron slowly started to calm down as he flew through the air. He landed in the middle of a forest taking a deep breath. All of a sudden a whimper broke throw the quit. Megatron followed the whimpering to see a human Sparkling. The blanket she was wrapped in was torn and dirty. Megatron was not a soft Mech and he hated humans but even this made him growl. Sparklings where considered a gift on Cybertron. How could a human just throw the Sparkling away like this? He slowly picked the Sparkling up. She looked so tired and weak. "A fighter," Megatron whispered. "Very well, you shall be my Sparkling." He said.

Soundwave

The Mech walked through the woods looking for the spike of energon that was detected. Soundwave smile behind his visor when he saw the blue crystal. He picked it up and started to open a ground bridge when he saw a movement to his right. His tunics came out ready to fight but what he saw surprised even him. A human Sparkling. She looked at him but didn't cry or scream like he had read that human Sparklings did. Even though Soundwave had gotten rid of most of his emotions he felt a pull to this Sparkling. He picked her up and gave a nod as he walked through the ground bridge.