First Heartbreak

Optimus

You felt sick. Cade stared at the ground. "Cade, we can work this out." You whispered. Cade shook his head.

"(Y/n) I promise it's not you. I know how that sounds but it's true. I'm trying to keep you safe. Please, please believe me." Cade begged. You gently took his hands.

"Then we'll work throw it together." You whispered.

"Forgive me." He whispered and walked away. You slowly walked home. Your dad looked up from his work.

"Sweetling?" He asked worriedly. You broke down. Your father instantly activated his holo form and ran to you. "Shh. Sweetling, what happened?" He asked.

"H-He broke up with me." You cried. It broke your father's spark to see you so upset. He gently ran his hand through your hair as he hummed softly. You eventually feel to sleep in his arms. Optimus put you to bed and walked into a room deep within the base. He roared as he started to punch things. He knew that you had such a gentle and kind heart and that human boy had hurt it! Besides Arcee, you were his world. Arcee walked in and gently calmed him down.

"I-I don't know how to make it better and that kills me." He whispered. Arcee kissed his cheek.

"I'll take her out for a girl's day tomorrow." She promised. Your dad smiled and kissed her cheek. After the girl's day, you felt a lot better.

Bumblebee

You were going to surprise Blade with a video game marathon at his house. All of a sudden the door open and Blade and some girl stumbled in. Kissing. "Blade?" You whispered. Blade jumped surprised.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. You ran out. Your dad was at the base but the second he felt the pain in his spark he knew something was wrong. He raced out. You froze when your dad appeared in front of you. You quickly got in. His holo form appeared and he wrapped his arms around you.

"He was cheating on me, Daddy." You whispered. Your dad's whole form stiffened. He got out slamming the door. He came back ten minutes later with red knuckles. Your eyes widen.

"Don't worry I just gave him punch or two with a few threats." He beeped. You hugged him.

Ratchet

You sighed as you looked down at the text.

It's over!

You felt it was coming on for a while. Jet and you were drifting apart but he could have at least told you in person. "You okay Sweetness?" Your dad asked. You smiled gently.

"Yeah. I knew it was coming but it still hurts a little." You said. Your dad gently patted your head.

Megatron

Knight would never hurt you. Never in a million years. Him being Cybertronian, he believed in only one love.

Soundwave

Shadow would also never hurt you. Hopefully...