Overprotective

Optimus

To say your dad was a little overprotective after you were kidnapped was an understatement. He never let you out of his sight. Never. You were sitting on your dad's shoulder but not by your own choice. Then you saw Jack. "Dad, can I talk to Jack?" You asked. Your dad nodded and set you down. You quickly walked over to Jack. "I need your help but only if you're okay with it." You said. Jack waited for you to continue. "Can you sneak me out of the base?" You asked. Everyone had noticed Optimus's behavior.

"Sure and I'll get Bee to help, just so we don't put Arcee in the middle." He said. You smiled and nodded. A few minutes later while your dad was busy Bee drove up next to you opening the trunk. You got in. You felt as Bee took off only to be jerked to a stop.

"Open the trunk now!" Your father's deep angry voice was easily heard. So close. The trunk opened and you looked into your father's red angry optics. He picked you growling lowly. Bee practically hides afterward.

"Dad." You said. He just growled. "You've got to stop." You said. He looked at you confused. "You've been a little overprotective." He looked away. "Dad I'll be okay, you can't keep me locked up forever." You said. He sighed.

"I know Dear One. I just worry." He said. You kissed your dad's cheek.

"I'll be fine dad." You said. He smiled setting you down.

"Be back by ten." He said. You smiled and ran to Bee.

Bumblebee

"Dad I'm just going with Miko to the mall!" You said. Your dad kept you in his servo. You knew you were taken had scared him but that was two months ago. He still walked around the base at night and checked on you in the middle of the night which ended up waking you.

"And it's too dangerous to go by yourself." He beeped. You were getting aggravated but you knew that yelling was not going to help so you took a deep breath.

"Dad, you have to stop. I know it worried you when I got kidnapped but dad you can't live in fear." You said. He seemed to think. "Dad please." You begged.

"Fine, be home in three hours." He said. You smiled with a nod.

Ratchet

While your dad didn't keep you locked up he was always checking the wound on your head. It had been two weeks but he checked it about eight times a day. He was actually checking it now. "Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Dad you asked me that an hour ago and I said no." You said. He frowned.

"I just worry." He whispered. You felt a little bad for sassing him.

"I know daddy and I'm sorry for sassing but you check the cut eight times a day. I promise if it hurts I'll tell you." You said. He sighed but then smiled. You smiled back and hugged him. He hugged you tightly.

"Okay, my little Sparkling." He whispered.

Megatron

"Dad I'm just walking! I don't need an escort." You said into the com.

"What if Starscream tries to take you again?" Your father asked back. You ground. The drones watched you as they fallowed. He's been this way for a month now. You were fine with it for a few weeks but now you were tired of it. "As your father, it is my job to make sure you are safe." He said.

"I know dad but you're taking it to a new extreme." You said. You sighed. "Dad I know you care but you're not helping me to move on from the experience."

"Very well." My dad said. The drones walked off.

"Thanks, dad." You said with a smile.

"You're welcome, Sweetling." He said.

Soundwave

You watched as your dad typed away on the computer. You ground lying back bored. He wouldn't let you away from his workspace until he was done and then he would make you go to bed. You started to walk off but a digit went in front of you pulling you back. You ground. "Dad I want to go sit on my chair. Not on the hard table and I want to be able to walk around." You said.

"To... dangerous." He said.

"Dad no Autobots are here. You have to stop worrying." You said. He seemed to think before giving a nod. You smiled and hugged his finger. "Thanks, dad."