When Your Dad gets a Girlfriend

When your sixteen

Optimus

Ever since your dad and Arcee had come back from about freezing in the Arctic they were spending time with each other. You sat on the couch in the living room just watching. "I have patrol." Your dad said as he and Arcee shared a look. You watched as he left. After about ten minutes Arcee stood up.

"I think I'll go for a drive." She said and drove out. You hummed.

"Please tell me you saw that too?" Bee beeped to me quietly.

"Oh, thank goodness someone else see's it too. Want to go find out if we're right?" You asked. Bee nodded and transformed. You got in. He followed the path your dad left with his tires. Bee stopped and he heated up. You looked up to see your dad and Arcee in a deep kiss. You rolled down Bee's window and sat on the door. "Let them know we're here." You said with a smile. Bee slammed on his horn. Arcee and your dad jumped about ten feet off the groundbreaking apart. "Hey." You said with a smirk.

"(Y/n)!" Both your dad and Arcee yelled in surprise.

"Well, it's about time." You said.

"You're okay with this?" Arcee asked.

"Of course." You said. Your dad smiled at you. "Have a blast." You said getting back in Bee.

BumbleBee

You watched as your father watched the new Femme. Dang, it was so obvious. Lightstriker looked at him and blushed. "Oh, my word." You finally said and both looked at you. Optimus and Ratchet smirked. "Please stop torturing us all and get together." You begged.

"Do you feel the same?" My dad asked her. Light nodded with a bright smile. He smiled as they left the base. Optimus patted your head.

Ratchet

"Hey, Ratchet." Ms. Darby said with a smile and a small blush. You looked at what your dad would do.

"Um... Hi... Mrs. Darby." He said turning to his work. You ground. You hit the button that had the comlink to your dad.

"Dad if you don't ask her out I'll tell her how you fell myself." You threatened. Your dad glared but you glared back. He took a deep breath.

"June?" He asked. She turned and looked at him. "If your not busy tonight and if you want to I was wondering if you like to go out to dinner with me?" He asked.

"I would like that very much Ratchet," June said with a smile.

Megatron

"Hello, Darkstar." You said as she passed you as you walked on your pathway. She was a new Femme and you could kind of see her as a mother figure.

"Hello, Lady (Y/n). How are you today?" She asked.

"Pretty good, you?" You asked.

"Fine." She said. All of a sudden your dad walked around the corner talking with Knockout. Darkstar sighed a bit in a dreamy way as she looked at your father. Your dad gave you a smile but you saw as he looked at Darkstar. A sad look came on Darkstar's face but she quickly hid it.

"So you like my father?" You asked with a smile.

"That obvious?" She asked.

"Not really, I'm just good at picking up on things." You said.

"Well, he obviously doesn't like me back." She said.

"Actually he probably does but my dad is not good with the whole feelings thing. I know it stinks but you're probably going to have to make the first move." You said.

"You're right." She said with a smile and chased after your dad.

Soundwave

Not much could get our dad's visor away from the computer screen but when a new Femme starts bringing him datapads he watches her every move. Finally your dad sent her a message asking her out. It made you smile.