Cade

Optimus

You sighed as you walked around town. True you were doing better but you missed Cade. It was like you felt whole with him around as cheesy and dumb as that sounded. You set down on a bench at the park and just watched the scene around you. All of a sudden some guy walked up to you and you could already tell he was going to bug the crud out of you. "Hey, Babe." He said.

"First of all don't call me Babe, second, leave me alone." You said standing up only to be pulled down again. "Hey!" You yelled and slapped the guy's arm away.

"You're a hand full." The guy said leaning in close, to close. All of a sudden the guy was grabbed by the front of his shirt and slammed agents the tree beside you. You looked up to see Cade but his once blue eyes where gone, replaced by a pair of glowing red ones. That's when everything clicked. Cade was Cybertonian and not only was he Cybertonian, but he was also a Decepticon. You could practically feel the waves of rage that came from him. The guy pinned agents the tree was now shaking in fear.

"If you ever and I mean ever lay a hand on my girl again I will hunt you down. Make sure to tell your friends, she's off-limits to." Cade growled lowly. The guy nodded and the second Cade dropped him he ran. Cade turned to you. "(Y/n), I can explain..." He didn't get the chance to finish because you ran into his arms. He hugged you tight.

"I missed you so much." You whispered. Cade berried his face in your hair as he took deep breaths. His spark had hurt so bad being away from you.

"I already knew that your father was Optimus after our third date and that didn't matter to me but then Megatron found out about us. I was scared he would hurt you or try and make me do it, not that I ever would. That's why I left but then he told me he would never hurt you and I just had to have you back." Cade whispered. You hugged him tightly. "I also want you to know that I will be switching sides," Cade said. You smiled. You both went back to base you and your dad listen to what you have to say. It turns out that Cade's full name was Barricade.

"Well Barricade if my daughter trusts you, then I do as well and though I respect that you pulled away from my daughter to keep her safe, if you ever make her cry like that again or at all, I will end you myself." Your dad threatened. Everybody's mouths dropped.

"Y-Yes sir," Cade said a little nervous. You laughed a bit as you set in Cade's servo. He smiled down at you.