You get Taken

Optimus

You let out a sigh as you walked outside the base. You were happy that your dad had a girlfriend but you missed spending time with him. You walked around kicking a rock until you looked up and noticed that you had no idea where you were. You ground. "Ratchet?" You asked through the com. No answer. You headed back the way you came. All of a sudden a grey jet landed in front of you. "Shot." You said and started to run only to be picked up. "Starscream." You said.

"Well, if it isn't Optimus Prime's daughter. Lord Megatron will be happy to see you." He said transforming. I growled and started to kick and scratch. "Stop it!" Screamer yelled. He practically throws me out when he transformed. I whimpered when I landed on my ankle. I glared at Starscream. He smirked.

"Starscream! What is a human doing on my ship?" Megatron yelled.

"Lord Megatron this is Optimus Prime's daughter," Starscream said but Megatron looked less than pleased.

"You took my niece!" He roared. All of a sudden a green light went over.

"He broke her ankle too." Knockout said. Megatron throw a punch and Starscream went flying back. I winced when he landed. Megatron picked me up quite gently actually.

"You're not going to hurt me?" I asked.

"You're my niece and this isn't your war." He said. Maybe Megatron wasn't all bad.

Bumblebee

You sighed as you waited for your dad. Ever since he and Light started dating he's been late for everything. "Fine. I'll walk." You said after thirty minutes. You were out in the desert when Soundwave landed in front of you. You tried to run but he transformed and wrapped a tentacle around you. You screamed but he transformed and took off back to the Nemesis. He put you in a glass cube. You growled. He started to scan you. "Hey! I am not your lab rat!" You hissed.

"Experiments," was all his recording said. You gulped. This is not looking good.

Ratchet.

"I'm sorry June needed some help." Your dad said to you over the com.

"No problem dad. I'm almost to the shed." You said but then you heard June in the background. You hung up. All of a sudden a red Austin Martin pulled up next to you.

"Need a ride, Doll?" He asked the window open a tad. Why did that voice sound so familiar?

"Thanks but I'm good." You said. The window rolled down all the way only for you to see a boy your age with red hair. He had on dark sunglasses, a black shirt, and blue jeans. He was 6,5, muscular and had a nice tan. You sighed. You were still a good thirty minutes away from the shed that posed as a house in case anyone got a lift home.

"I promise I don't bite." He said. You sighed and got in. (BAD CHOICE!!! NEVER GET IN A STRANGERS CAR!!!)

"I like your car." You said. "The color is amazing." Pride showed in his smile which was sparkling white.

"Thank you. It's a lot of work to keep up." He said with a smile. You looked at the car honestly not wanting to touch anything. The guy laughed. "I promise you won't hurt it." He said.

"Sorry, it's just an amazing car and so nice." You said.

"I wouldn't expect Ratchet's daughter to be so intrigued." He said. You both froze. "Oops." He said. The seatbelt snagged around you. You started to kick. Knockout's holoform disappeared and the other seatbelt grabbed your legs. Not good.

Megatron

"Starscream when my father finds out!" You yelled. The seeker had kidnapped you.

"You will be dead before he finds you, Lady (Y/n)." He snarled. You screamed as he throws you out still flying but luckily it was close to the ground. You growled. You walked back the way he flows but by nightfall you knew you where lost. Tears came to your eyes as you wondered if your dad would ever find you.

Soundwave

You were looking for a new computer. Your last one just crashed. You sighed. "Need some help?" A young boy with spiky hair asked.

"Well, I can't decide between these two." You said. He looked at the two throw his glasses and then smiled.

"This one. It's way faster and doesn't get viruses as easy." He said. You smiled and picked it up looking over it with a nod. You turned to the boy.

"Thank you so much, I'm (Y/n)." You said with a smile as you guys walk out of the store. He froze.

"As in Soundwave's daughter?" He asked. You froze. All of a sudden a giant servo wrapped around you and you saw Bumblebee. He throws you in the trunk as he transformed. Oh no.