Saved

Optimus

You watched as your Uncle sat on the giant metal throne working. You were seated on the armrest. "Um... Uncle Megatron?" You asked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"When are you taking me home?" You asked.

"In about ten minutes." He said. You nodded but after ten minutes you were thrown into a glass jar. You looked up at your Uncle with eyes full of betrayal. "He can't know I've been so gentle with you." Your Uncle said. Your Uncle walked throw the portal. You smiled seeing your Dad but frowned when you saw that his optics were red instead of blue. Your Uncle chuckled darkly.

"Sparkling." Your dad growled looking at you. An angry Cybertronian Creator was terrifying. Your Uncle sat you down opening the cage. You ran to your father. Your dad picked you up and nuzzled you. You smiled. He put you on his shoulder and turned towards a ground bridge. You looked back at your Uncle. You mouthed bye and he gave a nod.

Bumblebee

The Autobots walked around the warship trying to stay quiet. Bee wanted to just smash every con to get you back. You sat in the glass cage. All of a sudden Soundwave just walked out. You looked around. Maybe the heal of your shoe was strong enough to break the glass. You kicked and there was a small crack. You kept kicking until it finally shattered. You slowly climbed down the table. You ran out of the door. You froze when you came around the corner and saw about four drones. You ran as they shot out you. Then you heard a familiar engine. Your dad drove around you and transform shooting every drone. Your dad scooped you up. You hugged his faceplates. He purred.

"I knew you would come." You whispered.

"Always Sweetling, always." Your dad beeped.

Ratchet

Ratchet chased after Knockout. He sped up but wasn't fast enough. "Bee! I need your help!" Ratchet commed. Bee came through a ground bridge. "Careful, he has (Y/n)!" Bee ran into Knockout's side making him spin and skid to a stop. Ratchet transformed and put his blaster to the hood. "My Sparkling! Now!" Ratchet growled. You ran out with a smile but worry filled his optics. You felt something drip on your chin. You touched your forehead and winced. Your dad picked you up. "If you touch my Sparkling again I will dismantle you." Your dad growled and walked throw a ground bridge. He activated his holoform and gently stitched up your wound. You hugged your dad. He smiled and kissed the top of your head.

Megatron

You drug your feet throw the desert. You were tired, hungry and now that it was dark, cold. You missed your dad and the ship. You wanted your dad more than ever. Then you heard a jet. You looked up and saw your father. He landed and transformed. You wanted to run to him but your feet hurt so bad that you were pretty sure they were bleeding. He ran over shaking the earth and gently picked you up. "Daddy." You whispered weakly.

"Shh, Daddy's here Sparkling. Daddy's here." He whispered and transformed around you. You instantly fell asleep. When you woke up you felt something running throw your hair. You looked but smiled when you saw Soundwave. A smiley face came onto his visor and you laughed.

"Where's my dad?" You asked.

"Giving Starscream the beating of a lifetime." His recording said in your dad's voice. You sat up. You looked at your feet to see them banged. A growl came from Soundwave and you were sure it was his voice.

"Can you take me to him?" You asked. Soundwave gave a nod. He picked you upholding you over his spark chamber being mindful of your hurt feet. He walked out and went towards the surveillance room. You smiled seeing your father. He smiled brightly. Soundwave set you on the armrest and went to a computer to start work.

"How are you feeling?" Your dad asked.

"My feet and legs hurt but I'm okay other than that." You said.

"Starscream is in the brig right now awaiting his punishment. I thought I would let you decided what should happen to him." Your father said.

"Let him out but he's not even allowed to be in the same room with me unless you, Darkstar or Soundwave are there." You said. Your dad nodded.

Soundwave

You kicked the trunk trying to get out. Then you heard a filmier jet. You felt as the car was picked up and the trunk was ripped open. You smiled seeing your father. A tentacle wrapped around you and brought you up to his visor while he looked you over for injuries. When he saw none he set Bee down and Bee sped off. "Thanks, dad." You said with a smile.

"Anything for you... Sweetling." Your dad said as he transformed.