Favorite Thing to do Together

Optimus

You two love to read. Sharing books that you both like and talking about the book afterward. You would even watch the movie with him sometimes only to decide the book was way better.

Bumblebee

Video games. Uncle Ratchet always yelled that your father was letting you play too much but that didn't stop you two. Your favorite was racing games. You two would get so competitive that you would end up pushing each other off the couch or trying to jerk the others controller away.

Ratchet

You liked to learn how to be a medical officer like your father. You liked the idea of helping others so your father started with teaching you the small things. Right now you were learning how to weld shut a wound and your father was proud by how quick you were learning.

Megatron

You knew how busy your father was but he always set aside at least a two hour period to spend with you each day. You were looking around in your room for something to do when you saw a new board game. Battleships. Maybe your dad would play this with you. When he came into your room you smiled and held up the game. He gave a nod. You both read the instructions. When the two hours were up you had won four times and your dad only two. You smirked a bit.

"We will finish this later little one." He said. You laughed and nodded.

Soundwave

He taught you everything about computers. From organizing to hacking. You enjoyed the computers but you also got to spend a lot more time with your dad this way.