You get Sick

Optimus

You let out a light cough as you woke up. You groaned. You had felt the sickness coming on last night but Cons have been worse than ever so you decided to ignore it. Ratchet was to busy trying to get the synthetic energon to work and your dad was more stress than ever. It was probably just a small cold. You held out for a few days until the room started spinning every time you tried to stand up. "(Y/n?)" Arcee asked in a worried voice.

"I'm sick." You said not even trying to hide it anymore. She helped you to Ratchet. He started chiding you saying how you should have come to him earlier. Your dad was even glaring a bit.

"Why would you not come and tell me?" Your dad asked.

"Well everybody was so busy and I didn't want to interrupt." You said as he tucked you into bed.

"Rest." He said. You nodded.

Bumblebee

You let out another sneeze as Ratchet looked over you. "Just a simple cold. She'll need plenty of rest." He said. Your dad nodded. When you woke up from your nap your dad came in with your favorite soup. You smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in a few beeps.

"Still a little tired but better. As everybot says..."

"Ratchet is always right." Your dad and you said at the same time. You both laughed and spent the rest of the day either playing video games or watching movies.

Ratchet

Being a doctor your dad sensed it the moment you got sick. It was the flu and it about kicked your tail. Your dad always staid by your side though. He even made his own medicine. Your dad took a ten-minute break from his work every hour to check and make sure you weren't getting worse and anyone who bothered you got a wrench to the helm.

Megatron

You woke up and went to find your dad. "Good morning Sweetling." He said when you walked into the surveillance room. You opened your mouth but nothing came out. You frowned. Your dad stood up worried. He took you to see Knockout. Knockout did a few tests.

"She just has a viral infection. A few days rest and she'll be back to normal." Knockout said. Your dad nodded. "Oh and no talking for at least three days." He said. You nodded this time. Your dad took you back to your room and you got a lot of sleep.

Soundwave

Let's just say you had stayed up working on a computer way too late and not getting enough sleep. You woke up with a busting headache. You could tell by your dad stance that he already knew what was wrong with you. He took your computer. "Daddy!" You whined. He pointed towards your room. You pouted but went to lay down. After a lot of sleep, you felt a lot better.