Feeding

Optimus

Optimus bought everything that a human Sparkling would need. He was back at the base and Ratchet actually helped him set up a human size room for you. "Now all you have to do is feed her." Ratchet said. Optimus looked up online how to and gave a nod. You happily took the bottle. Optimus laughed a bit when he saw some milk on the side of your face. He gently whipped it off.

Bumblebee

Bee was totally lost on what to do. Lucky Ratchet had down research and helped Bee. You looked at the bottle a little unsure. "Come on (Y/n). Please drink." Bee begged beeping. Bee smiled once you started to drink.

Ratchet

Ratchet, being a doctor and already having done the research, got you to eat without a problem.

Megatron

"Knockout! Why won't she drink?" Megatron growled. He was in his holoform trying to feed you. The red robot looked at you.

"She may be too weak." Knockout said. A slight frown came onto Megatron's face. You looked up at him with weak and hungry (e/c) eyes. He looked at all of the stuff he had taken for you and when his eyes land on a dropper and he had an idea. He sucked up a bit of the milk in the dropper and he put it to your mouth letting a few drops drip on your lips. A sigh of relief left him when you took the milk. Knockout watched the gentleness his leader used with you and smiled.

Soundwave

Soundwave was also an expert on human Sparklings and you gave him no problems with feeding.