First steps

Optimus

You were playing with a new doll that your daddy had gotten you. You looked up only to see your father sitting in his holoform in deep thought. He seemed a little sad and you didn't like it. You slowly stud and taking one step at a time until you reached your father. You put your hands on his leg. "Daddy? What's wrong?" You asked. He seemed startled at first but then a bright smile came onto his face. He picked you up and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so proud of you." He said. You weren't sure what you did but if it made your father smile you would do it again.

Bumblebee.

When uncle Ratchet picked you up you knew your dad was home. He zoomed in with Arcee. "I win!" Arcee said. Your father's altmode sunk a bit as Ratchet set you down. You quickly stud and ran over. Everyone's mouths dropped.

"You win Daddy." You said with a smile. Bee install popped up.

"Thanks, Sweetling." He beeped.

Ratchet

"Where is it?" Your dad growled as he looked for a tool. You looked around and saw something under some papers. Maybe that was what he was looking for? You stud, a little wobbled at first but then walked over.

"Daddy?" You asked and pointed but Ratchet was watching everything and a bright smile was on his face.

Megatron

You were waiting for your dad to come and play with you but he was yelling at Starscream. Your father looked upset. Your father always gave you a hug when you cried so you though you do the same. You stud, a little shaky at first. taking a deep breath you walked over. Megatron about jumped when he felt little arms wrap around his legs. He looked down and when he saw you his mouth dropped. "Its okay daddy." You said with a smile. He smiled gently and picked you up prouder than ever.

Soundwave

You watched as Ravage slept in a corner. You loved the giant cat and Soundwave was happy to see that Ravage intern enjoyed your company. You wanted to sit next to Ravage so you slowly stud putting one foot in front of the other. Soundwave was recording the whole time, a smile behind his visor. You sat down next to the cat and gently pet him.