A New Bot/Con

Optimus

Before your dad starts dating Arcee

You looked at the new bot with a bit of a glare. She hung on your dad like a hungry scraplet. Honestly, it ticked you off. "Optimus!" She practically squealed. You growled. The pink bot latched onto your father's arm. Your dad even looked annoyed. You just stud up and started to walk out. "(Y/n)!" Elite called running towards you. You turned to look at her. "How about you and I hang out?" She asked. Oh wow. She's was doing the whole 'get close to the daughter to get to the father' thing. You were about to just say fine to get her off your dad's back but all of a sudden your dad's servo landed in front of you with a bang that sounded throw out the main room. Even though everyone was all ready watching Elite with announcing they all froze and watched your dad surprised.

"Elite you will not, and I repeat, WILL NOT use my little Sparkling to get to me. Do you understand?" Your father growled. Elite nodded and quickly walked off. Your dad smiled down at you and you smiled up at him.

Bumblebee

"Dad you haven't even told me who this new bot is." You said.

"He is an old friend of mine." Your dad beeped. You nodded. All of a sudden a bot came through the ground bridge. He honestly looked a little scary. He had a scare on the side of his face with dark gray armor. "Shotgun." Your dad said as the shook servos. "This is my Sparkling, (Y/n)." He said. Shotgun looked at you. You almost shrunk under his gaze.

"Hi." You whispered. Then something you didn't think would happen happened. Shotgun gave you a small smile.

"Well aren't you a Sweetling." He whispered. You smiled up at him. He patted your head with a servo. He walked off with your dad as they went to catch up. That day you learned never to judge a bot by their armor.

Ratchet

Your dad drove through the ground bridge with you. A new bot had just landed and was injured. You hopped out and your dad transformed. You ran over to the bot. He looked at you with pain in his optics. He whimpered. "(Y/n)! Distract him." Your dad said. You nodded and climbed upon his chest. You rubbed your hand on the side of his face. He whimpered.

"You'll be okay." You whispered. "What's your name?" You asked.

"W-Whip Lash." He stuttered in pain.

"I'm (Y/n)." You whispered. Your dad helped him throw the ground bridge. He was put into stasis as your dad finished repairing him. When Lash woke up you smiled. He looked at you with a gentle smile. "How are you feeling?" You asked.

"Much better. Thank you." He said.

Megatron

You looked at the new Con. She was like a spider. You moved closer to Knight. You didn't trust her. Not at all. Knight growled as he picked you up and carried you to your room. He appeared in his holo form. He wrapped his arms around you and you sighed. "I don't trust her." You whispered.

"And you shouldn't. Don't go anywhere near her without your dad or me." His deep voice said. You sighed relieved that you had such an amazing boyfriend.

Soundwave

You sat in a chair as your dad worked. He was super busy because a new Con had joined. Said Con walked in and walked over to you. You raised your eyebrow and instantly noticed when your father's typing slowed. All of a sudden his servo came flying at you. Your eyes closed as you waited but all that hit you was a blast of air and a loud clang echoed throw the room. Your eyes slowly opened and you saw your dad's servo protecting you. He looked at you and you nodded saying you were okay. The Con looked at your father.

"You're protecting a Fleshling?" The Con asked.

"That Fleshling... is... my daughter!" Your father growled in recordings as he dragged the new Con out. Let's just say that that Con never tried to lay a digit on you again.