Chapter 1

Daveed and Rafa were sitting in Rafa's kitchen, thinking of new songs to release for their newest album. Rafa had his head on the table and Daveed was leaning back in his chair. "Well dude, what should we write about, I have come up with no ideas." Daveed said, relaxing back into his chair. "We could write about how cute you are," Rafa whispered under his breath. Daveed looked at him, "What was that?" Rafa jerked his head up, "What? Oh, nothing. It was nothing." Daveed nodded and looked around, "How about we get out into the fresh air and see if we can get some motivation." Rafa smirked. "Sure, we can write about sunshine and rainbows and pink fluffy unicorns." Daveed laughed. God he's so cute, Rafa thought to himself, laughing with Daveed. Daveed smiled, showing his teeth and scrunching up his soft skin, "Dude, I meant so we could just get our brains moving to get use past this horrid writer's block." Rafa got up and put his shoes on, "I know." Daveed got up as well and headed for the door with Rafa behind him, who was staring at his ass. My god, that is a fine ass, He thought as he stared at it, not paying attention to when Daveed stopped, causing him to ram face first into his back. Daveed caught himself on the door frame, and spun around. "Rafa, you have got to pay attention to where you are going, bruh." Rafa smiled and nodded, "Yeah, just got lost in my own thoughts, sorry." Daveed shook his curls (so cute) and ran a hand through his afro (How tho, that's almost impossible. Does he not know the pain of kinks and knots?!) He turned around again and headed onto the sidewalk. Rafa sighing a breath of relief, followed after him.

(Time skip to around 6 pm)

"I have to say that going outside really worked." Daveed said as he stacked his work and put it in folder. They had somehow managed to get past their writer's block and finished 3 songs by being outside for 2 hours. Rafa grinned, "I have to agree for once in my life." He slicked back his hair and looked at Daveed. He was smiling down at his phone and laughing at something. Rafa looked at his smile and how fluffy his hair was, and unconsciously he reached forward and floofed some of his hair. Daveed instantly shrank back, "What the hell was that?" Rafa slunk into his chair, "I just wanted to see if the fanfics were true." Daveed laughed, "You need help." Rafa laughed, "I know."

(I didn't originally have a warning here. But I'mma put one. Warning, for some reason when I originally wrote this I decided to put a smut part in the 3rd paragraph. Sorry.)

When Rafa was in bed, he was having a "wet dream" about Daveed and how he was pounding into him over and over. Rafa started to stroke his hard member and moaning out loud. Daveed, who was in the living room downstairs getting ready to leave, started to hear these moans. He looked up the stairs to see if anyone was there, then just shrugged. Rafa was now grasping the sheets firmly and rubbing his member even harder, sweat dripping down his forehead. "Oh...Daveed...don't stop, ever!" Daveed turned back around, positive he heard his name. "Rafa?" He called out. He didn't hear him call back, so he started to ascend up the stairs, trying to find the source of the noise. The closer he got to Rafael's room, the louder the moaning got. Oh god, please don't let it be Rafa, Daveed thought as he grabbed the doorknob to his best friend's room. Rafa was on the verge of climax, his body was arching just as Daveed entered the room.

Daveed saw his best friend on his bed moaning to the lords his name and stroking his member with his pants down. Daveed was taken back by the sight, and Rafa soon climaxed all over the sheets. Daveed walked over to the bed and looked down at his friend, who was now just flat-out sleeping. He examined him and gently wiped the sweat off Rafa's head and pulled his pants up. Daveed accidentally touched some of the cum on the bed sheets, but he just licked it off and tucked his friend in. Daveed bent over and pecked his friend on his moist head, smelling the aroma of sweat and masturbation and semen. He then walked out of his room, down the stairs, out the front door and got into his car. No one has to know, Daveed thought as he started to speed down the highway. I thought I was the only one.

So, I don't know if I have problems but I've been dying to create one of these, so this is what I did. Also, there are only like 2 other Rafeed fanfics out there, so be grateful.