Chapter 2

Daveed finally made it back to his house, opening the door and rushing up to the bathroom. He turned the sink on and splashed some water on his face, praying it would clear the images of his best friend from the previous minutes before. He wiped his face dry and looked up at the mirror, peering into his reflection. He looked at his perfectly poofy hair, his thin beard (not anymore), dark brown gorgeous eyes, and his thick lips. Am I really that attractive that my best friend masturbates to me, he thought before shaking the thought away. He decided to take a quick shower to clear his mind and maybe write some more lyrics.

After his shower, he snuggled into bed and pulled out his notebook containing all of the lyrics he's written in the last years. "Lets see." He said, staring at the page in front of him. But no matter how hard he tried, the writer's block seemed to win the battle. He collapsed on his pillow and rubbed his face again. Staring at the ceiling, his brain drifted back to the previous moments he had just witnessed. he thought of Rafael, and his moans shaking the house, the way he was sweating so hard as he pounded his member thinking of Daveed. Daveed himself started to feel himself get hard and swore out loud. "Fucking god dammit." He knew he couldn't just fall asleep hard, so he started to feel himself, hoping it would go away soon. Bur then he remembered Rafael's good looking eyes and his cute smile and the way his hair is always combed to one side. The Daveed couldn't take it anymore and he started to stroke his throbbing member.

(Dream State) (Another warning, more smut ahead. I think I have a problem. But yeah

"Hey Daveed," Rafael said, leaning against the door frame of his room, staring at Daveed with his eyes full of lust. Daveed smirked and licked his lips, "Hey bruh, do you have anything planned for today." Rafa shrugged, "Nah, only to kiss the fucking shit out of you." He lunged at Daveed and grabbed his face pulling him towards him. Their lips smashed together, Rafa pushing into Daveed's mouth with much force. Rafa pulled Daveed into his room and laid themselves on his bed. Daveed explored every inch of Rafa's mouth, then breaking away so they could take a breath. As they parted, Rafa smiled and pushed Daveed on his back. Rafa climbed on top of him and started to kiss along his jawline (yes his beard) and descended to his neck. Daveed groaned a little, as Rafa started to suck on his tender spots. Rafa chuckled into his neck, leaving hickey after hickey all over Daveed's neck.

"Rafa...please." Daveed begged and Rafa sat up, taking his and Daveed's shirt off. Rafa then proceeded to kiss Daveed's nipples and his rock hard abs. Daveed moaned, clutching the sheets. Daveed then grabbed Rafa, rolling them over to where Daveed was now on top. He giggled and started to unbuckle Rafa's pant, causing his member to erect all the way up. Daveed blushed, but got on his knees. Rafa sat up on his elbows and smiled, grabbing Daveed's hair as he started to suck Rafa's member. Rafa moaned, as Daveed got deeper and deeper and deeper. "Damn Daveed, you have so much skill." Rafa said, clutching Daveed's hair tight. He grabbed Daveed's hair with both his hands and pulled them down, making his member go all the way in Daveed's mouth and throat, climaxing. Daveed choked for a minute, but managed to swallow all of the semen. He then pulled his pants down and climbed back on top of Rafa, displaying his fully erected member. Rafa widened his eyes, but then twisted Daveed around onto his stomach and placed his member in between his booty cheeks (what?). Daveed panicked for a moment, "What...Rafa, I'm...not sure...I'm.." Rafa slammed his whole member inside of Daveed, as he screamed in pain. Rafa covered his mouth, "Shh," He whispered seductively. "It'll only hurt for a moment." He proceeded to pound Daveed, who had tears coming out of his eyes, pain rupturing through hid whole body. But as always, that pain turned into pleasure, and Daveed was soon rocking his hips with Rafa, extending the pleasure to it's limits. Daveed's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Rafa moaned out, "Daveed, I'm going to fill you like a jelly donut." (I'm sorry, I know this may catch you off guard. I must've been crazy when I originally wrote this.) Then he filled him up to the brim, squeezing his butt cheeks in response. Daveed arched his back, but he found out that he had climaxed all over his stomach and on Rafa's clean bed sheets. Rafa rolled over and turned to face his lover. "That was amazing, wasn't it." He wiped an escaping tear, "Totally."

(Dream State ends)

Daveed woke up with a start, a smell that was almost unbearable coming from somewhere in his room. He looked down and realized that he had turned into Rafa.(Not actually) He had climaxed all over himself, and his pillow was soaked to the brim with sweat. "Oh no, please don't tell me." he said, but then he was hit with a wave of remembrance of the dream he had last night. "God dammit." he shouted, falling back down onto his pillow. With his head in the crease of his elbow, he took some deep breaths, relaxed, and got up. He cleaned up the mess and put his sheets in the washer. Then he got a text.

Rafa: Hey buddy ol' pal

That sounds so gay

Rafa: I know, anyway I got some ideas for our songs

Awesome, I tried to write some more, but the writer's block came back

Rafa: Maybe we need to go outside again

Shut the fuck up

Rafa: No bitch

Whatever

Rafa: Question- did you come into my room last night before you left

Daveed paused for a moment, pondering if he should say yes or no. He didn't want to embarrass himself or his friend so he responded:

No, why do you ask. Did something happen?

Rafa: no reason, I just thought some things appeared to have moved around after I went to sleep.

Oh...okay. maybe you sleep walk.

Rafa: Maybe, do you want to stop by or should I come to you

You come to me, you haven't been here in a while

Rafa: How about 1:30, so maybe we could go eat some lunch

Sounds cool

Rafa: Alrighty then

Daveed relaxed into his bed again, staring at the ceiling looking for any answers in the popcorn patterns.  He sighed and got up heading for the shower.

As he stood in the hot shower, the water rolling over his pecks and abs, he took some deep breaths thinking about Rafa. Am I really attracted to him, Daveed thought. The more he thought about him, the more his penis started to get harder and harder until he was fully erected once more. "Shit, are you fucking kidding me with this crap." He said, but he knew he had to get off. It becomes painful when you leave it alone for too long. He leaned up against cool tile of his shower and took some lotion that was sitting on the tub below him. As his mind wandered back to his bestie, he started to jack off, the steam of the shower helping him greatly. Even his breath become jagged and uneven, and he put his leg on the tub, rocking his hips with this pounding. "Oh god Rafa, that's it." He said, his body close to climaxing. Despite the shower, he was sweating and he placed his hand on the shower rod next to him. "Fuck..Fuck.." Daveed moaned, before crossing his eyes as his climax rode through his body. He let go of his now limp member and stayed there for a moment, trying to catch his breath. "Damn," he said out loud, him looking at the water pouring from the shower head. " I want to fucking fuck the fucking shit out of my fucking best fucking friend, fucking Rafa fucking Casal. MotherFucker." (Yes. That is a lot of fucks) He shouted, slamming his fist into the wall.