Chapter 13

Daveed and Rafa walked hand in hand to Chris's house. Rafa knocked on the door, then stepped back so the door wouldn't hit him in his face. A few moments later, the door swung open so they could see Chris smiling his gapped tooth smile. "Hey guys. Happy to see you too made up." Daveed blushed, "Yeah, I'm still in trouble though." Chris raised an eyebrow. "How so?" Rafa giggled, then leaned close to Chris's ear, "He's been forced to walk around our backyard naked." Chris placed a hand over his face, trying to stop himself laughing. Veronica came up from behind him. "What's so funny? Daveed instantly shook his head, hoping they would drop the topic. "Oh, well come on in. I was just finishing dinner." They follow her and Chris in. Jadelyn gave them both bug hugs, especially Daveed. CJ was already sitting and just gave them a small wave.
After the greatest dinner ever and helping put the two kids to sleep, Chris walked the two men out. "That was delicious." Daveed said, patting his stomach. "You've said that like a thousand times." Rafa said. Chris laughed, "Whatever bye." He closed the door, leaving them too outside. Rafa gave Daveed a big hug. "I love you Diggs." Daveed hugged back, "Love you too Rafa."
As they headed back to their car, moaning soon started to come from the house. Rafa stopped in his tracks, turning his head towards the house. Daveed started to laugh, "Do you think..." He didn't have to finish, cause an even louder moan filled the air. Rafa started to chuckle. Then broke down laughing. Daveed joined him, "Sounds like he's trying to put another baby inside her." That made them laugh more.

(Time skip to their house thanks to my depression.)

Rafa and Daveed were in their bed now. Rafa leaned on to Daveed, "Should we..?" Daveed shook his curls, "After what Chris did to Veronica, I could never do to you." Rafa blushed, " Dude you already have." Daveed faced him, placing a small peck on his cheek. "I know."

Sorry for small chapter, just wanted to publish something. Need new ideas though. So sorry if nothing new comes out in a while.