Chapter 11

Rafa got a call from Chris the next day. "Hiya Chris, what's good?" Chris's smile reached through the phone, making Rafa smiled too. "Not much, so here's what got. Veronica is okay with this, as long as we like don't advance too far. Sex is like hardly going to happen, only to intimidate them. She is totally on board to help you." Rafa punched the air, "Yes. Great, awesome, amazing. So how about you ask to come over to Daveed's, and I'll join you." Chris mumbled something, Rafa not being able to hear him. "What did you say?" Chris spoke up a little, "Then we fuck in their bedroom, making them wonder what's happening." Rafa stood there, contemplating what Chris said. "Never mind, it's stupid." Chris said immediately. "I like it, but ask Veronica because we want it to be real and then they catch us like I caught them." Chris yelled yas. Rafa almost dropped his phone. "Did you just say yas?" Chris was silent for a moment. "Yas." Rafa smiled, "Do that there, to make it sound like your gay. I love it." Chris's laugh rang through the phone. "Alright. Meet me at my house in 3 hours. Okay....bye." and with that, Chris hung up.

(Time skip to Daveed's house.)

Chris rapped on the door, Rafa behind him. Daveed answered seeing Chris first. "Hey buddy." He said, high fiving him, then saw Rafa. "Oh, hey Rafa. What's good?" Rafa shrugged, "Me and Chris are hanging more now. Nothing new." Daveed nodded, letting the two walk inside.
Jalane was in the kitchen, whipping up some eggs. "Oh, hello." She said, wiping her hands on apron, walking over to them. "I know you Rafa. But who are you?" She asked Chris, something hinting in her voice. "Chris, Christopher Jackson also, but mainly just Chris." She shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jalane...Daveed's girlfriend. I'm just making breakfast for lunch." They nod, Rafa sitting on the couch. He had his notebook, which he'd kinda forgotten about after the whole ordeal. Let's see what I have so far....
He checked the last page he'd written on....

The

Perfect! He thought, closing the book. Daveed sat next to him, turning the tv on. Daveed looked at him, Rafa didn't look back. Instead, he kept his eyes on Chris, who was texting something on his phone.

Please look at me, I'm so sorry. Daveed thought, his eyes boring into the side of Rafa's head. Please!
Rafa, finally looked at Daveed, his brown eyes staring into his green eyes. Daveed put his hand out to stroke his cheek, but Rafa moved back. "No." He whispered, turning to look back at the TV. "Not after this, no way. You fucked her, and still have yet to apologize." Daveed looked at him shocked, "So you were in there?" Rafa chuckled, "Under the bed, listening to you fuck her like you have never done to me. But don't bother, you don't have to worry about me. Chris is taking care of me now."
With that, Chris came over and say next to Rafa, wrapping his arm around his shoulders. Daveed was in total shock. "Why?' He choked out, "How could you?'' Rafa glared at him, "How come you didn't tell me had a girlfriend when you were fucking the shit out of me huh? When you kissed me and said you loved me? Why is this suddenly my fault?" He was shouting now, abandoning his spot on the couch. Daveed had tears in his eyes, Jalane walking over next to his arm. "You need to leave." She said to him and Chris. "Daveed did nothing wrong." Chris was now standing, "Then I'm guessing he hasn't told you the truth yet, huh? Come on Rafa." He stormed out the house, Rafa right behind him.
Jalane comforted Daveed, "Its okay baby, they're just crazy." Daveed shook her off him, "No," he said, wiping his eyes, "They're right."