Chapter 9

The bed was squeaking loudly, it now constantly scrapping along Rafa's scalp, as tears slid down his face. Daveed was pounding into Jalane, her moans shaking the room. Daveed grunted, putting more force into pleasuring her. Rafa was trying his best not to scream, or throw up as he clamped his hands over his scrunched up mouth. "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!" Jalane said, her orgasm adding a different sound to the ones already erupting from the room. Rafa was practically gasping from the situation, I thought Daveed loved me. He thought, another set of tears moistening his face. Daveed put his face into Jalane's neck, "I'm about to fill you!" Rafa's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. (Calvin and Hobbes reference. It's when Hobbes scares him. You probably dont even know what that is.) "Jalane wrapped her arms around Daveed's arms, pulling him towards her. "Do it, fucking fill me to the fucking brim."
Daveed inhaled, his balls draining as he filled Jalane with all his semen. He jerked his hips a couple times, making sure he got every drop. Jalane had her back arched, her breath stopped as her body got filled with warm cum. Her eyes stared at the ceiling, in awe. Rafa was shaking underneath the bed, the feeling of naseus settling in his stomach. Daveed rolled of Jalane, his dick limp and empty. "That was the best sex ever!" He exclaim, the bed weight shifting to Rafa's right as he got under the covers. Jalane scooted closer to him, wrapping her caramel arm around him. "I love you so much, we will have a great baby together." Daveed chuckled. Then he turned off the lamp, darkness filling the entire room.
Rafa was basically vibrating under the bed, his sobs and cried being forced to stay at the bottom of his throat. He inched to the side of the bed, on his left. Away from Daveed and Jalane. He strained his ear, trying to hear if they were still awake. He heard what he guessed was Jalane's soft breathing, and some snoring from Daveed. He poked his head out from under the bed, the carpet scratching him. He shifted some more out, the carpet fabric being moved creating so much noise.
He could now see over the bed, Daveed was on his side, facing towards him, deep in sleep. Jalane was curled up, facing Daveed, her bare back staring at him. The night sky filled the room, making some things visible, like the hickey on the right of Daveed's neck. Rafa was now on the verge of throwing up. I have got to get outta here. He thought, slowly moving out from under the bed. He stood up, Jalane shifting in place. He froze, even stopping his breath. She relaxed again, her back still towards him. He moved very slow one step at a time until he reached the door.
Looking over his shoulder, he saw Daveed and Jalane sleeping, making sure they were. He reached for the door knob, turning the handle like a snail. He managed to open it, until a loud creak shout from the hinges. Rafa's heart practically dropped out his body and into hell. He heard something stir behind him, so he hesitantly turned around, his feet seeming to be glued to the floor.
Daveed sat up, looking his direction, Jalane sitting up too. "Rafa?"
Rafa seemed to have telelorted, because be sprinted so fast away from the spot. He flew down the stairs, hearing someone getting up to follow him. He made it to the front door, almost ripping it off from its hinges. Daveed made it to the top step, as he saw the person open the door. He jumped down steps, running after them.
Rafa flew down the street, forgetting he drove there. He pounded the ground with his feet, every muscle in his body trying to get away from whoever was chasing him. Most likely Daveed.
Daveed was chasing Rafa, his legs hardly touching the ground. Rafa was pretty far ahead but he would get him. Rafa turned a corner, then pounced into a alley way. He hopped into the dunpster, not caring that it was full of trash. He gagged, smelling the waste, making him hold his breath, placing a trash bag on top of him. He heard someone closing in on the corner, then a skid of feet, Daveed continuing to run down the street.
Where did he go? Daveed thought, slowing down after he had run about 3 blocks away from Rafa's hiding spot. He turned around, then looked beside him. Nothing. "God fucking damnit." He said then twirled on his heel heading back the direction of his house.
Rafa crawled out the dumpster, gasping for the fresh air. He cleaned himself off, nothing to bad sticking to him. He peeked out the alley, looking both directions. He then crossed the road, heading to his house. Shit, I left my car. He thought, speed walking to his house. Whatever, they already know it was me. Rafa made it to his house, unlocking the door, then slamming it behind him. He rushed up the stairs, and into his bedroom, locking the door behind him. Hw quickly changed clothes, deciding on some sweats and a Blindspotting shirt. He sank into his bed, depression and sadness resting on him.
Daveed came to Rafa's house, thinking about whatever or not to knock on the door. He knocked anyway, the door already unlocked. He closed it behind him, his t-shirt getting caught on the handle. "Fuck." He said, untangling himself.
Rafa heard someone say "Fuck." downstairs, causing him to flinch. Oh no, Daveed can't be here. He rolled up in the covers, resting his head on his pillow. He heard heavy feet ascend up the stairs. He heard the door handle shake, Daveed realizing the door was locked. He knocked, "Rafa, you in there?" Rafa didn't make a sound, smoothing his breath and closing his eyes. The knock came again, "Rafa, I'm serious. We need to talk." He let out a faint snore, but loud enough for Daveed to hear.
Daveed heard this snore, but didn't believe it. He stepped back from the door, then kicked the door inwards. Rafa jumped up, almost having a fucking heart attack. "Hello!" He called out, acting like just woke up. Daveed stood in the doorway, his arms crossing his chest. "Daveed, what the actual fuck? You fucking just broke my door! What the hell is wrong with you?" He said, getting up and crossing his arms as well. Daveed glared at him, "I know you saw." Rafa cocked an eyebrow, "I was suppose to see something." Daveed uncrossed his arms. "Nothing, sorry about the door." Rafa sighed, "You're buying me a new one." Daveed did his best to close the door, then left Rafa's house. Rafa sank back into bed, then cried the rest of the night.