Chapter 14

I got an idea and I hope it's good. I don't really know.

(Time skip to when they finish the movie Blindspotting. Which is by the way really good.)

Daveed was walking in the street at night, sipping a cup of coffee. As he turned the corner, shrieks of joy welcomed him. He smiled to the bunch of fans rushing towards him.
He managed to escape alive, after signing hundreds of pictures and taking pictures, he hurried to his house. As he walked on the sidewalk, nearing his beloved home with his beloved lover, someone grabbed him from behind. They placed a bag over his head. He tried to scream, but the bag muffled his screams. The person dragged him by his waist, Daveed trying to wriggle (Get it, it's a Clippings song... Nevermind) out, his arms and legs flailing everywhere, but to no avail.
The kidnapper walked a good distance to what Daveed thought was from the city before tying his hands and legs together. "Didn't want to catch to much attention." They said in a dark voice. Daveed shuddered, sweat running down his forehead causing his curls to stick to his forehead. (Which I might say is a pain, I have curly hair and that sucks when that happens) They proceeded to drag him further away, leaves crunching beneath him. Soon after, the kidnapper unlocked a car, opened the passenger side, and then threw Daveed in. Then he strapped him in, then went to the drivers side.

(Time skip to the kidnappers hiding place brought to you by my bisexual self)

After the kidnapper successfully tied Daveed to a wooden chair, he yanked the bag off his head. Daveed winced at the bright light above him, his hair a mess and sticking up everywhere. His eyes focused on the figure standing in front of him. They had a mask on, so he couldn't identify her. But her chest was..... nevermind let's just say he knew it was a girl. "What do you want?" He shouted, his voice raspy from screaming. The girl chuckled, "If only you knew. You know, you're a big thing now. With your movie and everything." Daveed watched as she went to a table beside him, opening a case. "But, you keep forgetting about me. My letters and texts, my calls." Daveed stared in horror as she pulled a long sirenge out of the case, full with a clear liquid. Daveed tried to squirm away, "No please." She smiled and laughed, "How could you forget about your biggest fan?" Daveed squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block it all out. " Suzie."

She's just a random person, not real. Also, did I do alright, I haven't done one in a long time.