Chapter 12

Chris and Rafa rode back to Rafa's house, both totally furious.
Daveed tried to explain himself to Jalane, but she packed her things and left. "I hope you burn in hell!" She screamed before stormed out the front door. Daveed was left in a puddle of tears, holding his knees close to his chest.
Rafa pulled on Chris's jacket, making him slam the brakes. "We need to turn around." He said, looking Chris straight in the eyes. "Why?" Chris asked, his voice still on edge. "He's sorry, and he's sad. I can feel it." Chris thought for a moment, "Fine. But you are paying for my gas." He swirved the car around, flying back to Daveed's house.
Daveed was wrapped up in a blanket, trying to process this day, when a knock came at the door. He got up, walked to the door and opened it. "Rafa?" He said.
Rafa gave him a big hug, nesting his face in Daveed's hair. "I forgive you." Daveed felt more tears come, but another set of arms wrapped around him. "Hey, it's okay." Chris said, his muscles squeezing Daveed.

(Time skip to later, brought to you by my depression. 😁)

Chris had left, going back to Veronica and his kids. Rafa and Daveed were stretched on the couch, making love like never before. Daveed came inside Rafa, making him cum as well. Rafa snuggled next to Daveed. "I've missed that." Daveed wrapped his arm around him. "Me too." Before they went to sleep, Rafa said one thing, "Daveed...... You're the love of my life." Daveed smiled, then feel off into sleep too.

Sorry for the short chapter, I just haven't posted in a while. Plus I'm running out of ideas, so like write a comment about what could happen next, or if it should end.