Chapter 16

Rafa immediately showed the police the video, taking his phone. They attempted to relocate where the video originated from and who the video belonged too. They successfully succeeded.
Rafa was sitting in the back seat of the police car, as they silently snuck to the disclosed location of Daveed. Then him and the police surrounded the building.

Daveeds POV

Daveed fidgeted as Suzie slowly sucked him off. He couldnt really move, since his almost every part of his body was strapped to the chair. Suzie popped off him and smiled, stroking him gently. "So... I'm better. Aren't I?" Daveed squeezed his eyes shut, straining his neck to stop from moaning. She grinned and rubbed faster, "I thought so."
Just then the police busted the door down, as quickly ran inside the room. Daveed opened his eyes immediately, and saw Rafa rushing towards him. "Diggs!" He yelled, hugging tightly. He untied Daveed and zipped his fly. "Did she hurt you? Cause I swear to god... " Daveed shuddered. "Yes, she did inject me with some like anesthesia, but I'm okay." Rafa's eyes darkened, and he sprinted towards Suzie, Daveed grabbing him with one arm. Rafa fought to get out, but Daveed held him close. "Rafa, chill. Stop, it's over." Rafa looked at him, his eyes staring at Daveed's. "I'll thank you later for saving me!" Daveed whispered in his ear, nibbling his earlobe. "Only if you dont make this worse." Rafa blushed a bit, but nodded, Daveed letting him back on the ground.

(Hours later after questioning by the police, putting Suzie and jail and going over charges and Daveed and Rafa going home.)

Daveed and Rafa walked into their house, immediately going to the bedroom. Rafa pulled Daveed into the bed, their bodies facing each other on the sides.
Daveed hugged Rafa tight, kissing his fondly. Rafa grasped Daveeds back. Daveed turned him around, so he was kissing the back of his neck. Rafa grabbed his shoulder, breathing hard. Daveed grabbed his hips, rubbing his crotch against Rafas ass. Rafa twisted his head around to face Daveeds, sweat running down their faces as they grinded. Daveed bit down on Rafas neck, making him moan loudly, his teeth digging into his sweet spot. Rafa bit his lip, gripping Daveeds shorts and the sheets. Daveed humped him harder, his shorts thumping on Rafas jean's. His member was beyond hard, Rafas sprouted through his jeans. "Fuck. Rafa...I'm going to cum!"
Rafa groaned, "Shit...me too." Daveed humped him a bit more, before climaxing into his shorts, a wet spot growing where his crotch is.
Rafa was still hard, on the utter verge of cumming. He was wincing, and moving a bit, Daveed noticing he was in pain. He smiled, sliding his hand down Rafas pants, placing his head in the crock of Rafas neck and shoulder. He started to jerk him off, slowly so he wouldnt cum immediately. Rafa moaned, clutching Daveeds wrist. Daveed stroked a bit harder, so that Rafas mouth was wide open. "Fuck I'm cumming." He said, and Daveed stopped. Rafa wiggled, trying to finish. Daveed whispered in his ear, "I want you to have the ultimate ejaculation." Rafa blushed harder, and Daveed started again, instantly pumping hard. Rafas eyes rolled in the back of his head.
Then he came so hard, he started to spasm. Daveed held him, until he finished. He had this giant spot on his jeans. He turned around, facing Daveed, who was licking his hand clean. He kissed Daveed on the nose, then passed out on his pillow. Daveed smiled, and cuddled with him.
He had a good life.

And that's it. It's over, Daveed and Rafa have been through hell, so I'm ending it on a good note. Thank you for reading, so please read my other stories.