Chapter 19

Ok, so I know. Ok, I know. I know that this book should be over. But I just love writing it so much. Not in a weird way of course. But anyway, enjoy.

It'd been a couple months now, since Rafael had been kidnapped, even though it still kept him awake at night. Daveed hasn't left his side. Everytime Rafa goes out, Daveed comes with. Even when Rafael goes to check the mail, Daveed stands right outside the door, checking the corners to make sure nothing comes speeding by. It should've been annoying, but Rafael loved the attention. Sometimes he'd act like he saw someone in the window, and have Daveed cuddle him all night to protect him.
But, even so, he knew it was wrong to do that.
  He asked Daveed, "Do you think we should have a child?" Daveed looked up over the kitchen counters in the living room where he was working out. "You have a secret uterus that I dont know about?" Rafael laughed. "No. I mean adopt." Daveed dropped his dumbbells, the sweat glistening off his body that Rafa couldn't help but eye-fuck.
  Daveed snapped in his face, bring him back to reality. "Well, first. If we did, we'd have to get your sexual urges under control." Rafa nodded. I do have a problem with that. They talked about it a little more, Daveed agreeing that it would be nice to raise a little one.
Rafael squealed with delight, jumping all over their living room. He jumped over the couch, the table, the counters, even the TV. Which almost made Daveed's heart drop. He grappled Rafael just as he hopped over the couch again, pulling him down onto the couch. With his back to Diggs, Rafa squirmed a little, but felt Daveed's muscles and just melted into him. "Wanna go visit tomorrow?" Rafael nodded.
The next day, Rafa and Daveed were standing in the office of the orphanage. Rafa was eagerly signing the papers. "We have been here a total of 3 minutes, how did you pick on already?!" Rafa glanced at him and he was writing his signature. "Ok, you can't hate me or anything, but I've been here before." Daveed cocked an eyebrow as Rafa slid the paper to him. Most of it was filled out as Rafa knew most about Daveed already, but some more personal things were left open for him to fill. He sighed and began writing while still talking. "What do you mean?" Rafa smiled, "I mean previous to our decision yesterday, I just love kids so much. So sometimes I stopped by and I know this one is the one for us."
Daveed clicked the pen shut and looked over to his friend. "Alright, I trust you."
They left the orphanage with a 3 year old little girl named Audrey. She had pale skin, long blonde hair and light blue eyes. " She's so gorgeous!!!" Rafa squealed, waving to their new child in the back seat. She waved back and smiled. She had a her two front teeth missing. Daveed looked behind him and smiled to her, which made her grin back. "See, she likes you." Daveed chuckled and returned his eyes to the road, "Yeah, you're probably right." Rafa turned back around to Audrey, "Guess what. You get to call us Daddy now." "Daddy?" She repeated, but as a question. He nodded, "Daddy. Well, I can he Daddy, this one," he pointed to Daveed, "Can be Daddy Deliciousness."
Daveed smacked Rafa which caused them swerve on the road. "BRO, are you trying to kill us?!" Rafa said, regaining his senses and checking Audrey. Daveed was glaring at him. " She is not calling me that." Rafa smiled, kinda at least. "It was a damn joke, don't need to be so stuck up." "Daddy...Deli...Delicious..ness." Audrey was mumbling in the back. "I don't know Daveed, I think she likes it."
They swerved again.

Boom... Another random chapter added for literally no reason. Enjoy.