Chapter 6

Rafa sat on his bed, tears running down his tear stained cheeks and dropping off his chin, making a puddle on his jeans. He was staring at his wall, thinking of Daveed's hand, resting on his cheek, how soft it was, yet it was also firm and caring. He wanted to still be there, his friends hand stroking his face, his smile melting into him. But Rafa was crying because he said he didn't want to make it gay, which meant he just told Daveed he wasn't gay, but he totally was. Why does he think he's never had a girlfriend? Rafa wiped his face dry and stood up, walking over to the bathroom. He looked at himself in his mirror, staring at his red eyes, his streaked cheeks, and how old he just looked. Dude, this is like the third times you've cried over him. You should just get use to the fact that you aren't going to get him for yourself, he thought. He sighed, turning the water on and splashing the water on his face. He dried his face with a blue towel, and strolled back into his room and changed clothes. He sank into the sheets and stared at the ceiling, his ceiling fan shaking from side to side. He wanted to shout out his love for Daveed, to do something but he just turned on his side and dozed off to sleep.

This is where smut finally arrives. Hopefully this is good. I know you've guys have been waiting for this. Also thank you for being #4 in rafaelcasal, I'm shook.

The morning sun rose from the horizon and peeked out from Daveed's window. He looked up from his pillow and stared into it, hoping he would become blind, so he doesn't have to see his Rafa anymore. Maybe that will help him overcome his love for him, but it just seemed stupid to begin with. He looked at his tear soaked pillow, and sighed. Damn it, he thought and got up, shaking his curly afro around. He got up and walked onto the bathroom, admiring himself as he passed the mirror. He loved looking at himself, but he especially loved looking at Rafa. He stepped into the shower and started to sing "Shooter" from clippings.

Rafa stood on the step of his best friends house. He pushed the key that he had for his house (They're best friends, of course he had an extra key), and stepped inside. He heard the shower going so he went into the kitchen. He grabbed some Pepsi from the fridge and popped open the can, the carbon escaping and soda sizzling inside the can. He took a few deep gulps of the refreshment, taking a breath.

Daveed turned off the shower, turning off his song. He stepped out the shower, his hand extending to grab a towel. His hand landed on the empty towel holder. (You already know where this is going). He groaned, remembering they were still in the dryer. He looked at his clothes, I'd better just go get them, he thought, not wanting to ruin his clothes. He opened the bathroom door, the cold air rushing into the warm room. Daveed shuddered, but made his descent down the stairs.

Rafa turned away from the fridge just as Daveed turned the corner into the kitchen. They're eyes met, both of them freezing in place. Rafa dropped his can, his eyes traveling down Daveed's toned wet body, then looking straight at his dick. He blushed tremendously. Daveed stared at Rafa, soon realize he was stark-naked. He cover his member with both his hands, and his behind the corner again. "Rafa, what the fuck are you doing in my house?" He shouted from behind the wall, his face red. Rafa was still shocked from Daveed hotness, that he was still too stunned to answer. Daveed peeked around the corner, looking to see if Rafa was still there. He noticed that Rafa's face was red, and he laughed a little bit. "You have a nice dick." Rafa said, smiling a little too. (Yes, he did just say that. I know it's weird. I'm sorry) Daveed blushed, "Thanks." Rafa looked at him, "I'm going to have to be honest with you." He scrunched his face, thinking if he should spill all his feelings. "I've had a crush on you since we were kids, but it's gotta worse and I've been wanting you for so long. I've had so many wet dreams about you, and it took all my guts to say that I don't like you. I just...." He stuttered at the end, thinking what else to say. Daveed moved away from the corner and walked towards Rafa. He took his warm face in his hands and pushed them upwards, forcing Rafa to look at his eyes. "I've felt the same way." Rafa smiled, his teeth shining in the rising sun. Daveed knelt down his face, connecting his lips with Rafa. Rafa closed his eyes, leaning into Daveed. He put his hand on Daveed's back, feeling his slick skin. Rafa slid his tongue into Daveed's mouth, exploring his mouth. Daveed moaned into the kiss, wrapped his hands around Rafa's waist. Rafa was shouting in his head, every thought melting away, then something hit his leg. He broke the kiss, taking in some breaths and looked down. Daveed's member was fully erected, throbbing, and begging for attention. Rafa smirked, licking his lips. Daveed blushed, running a hand through his hair. "So, you can see that I need some help." Rafa giggled, looking out the window, the sun now in the sky. "How about when it gets dark again?" Daveed sighed, "Please." Rafa shook his head, "I can't, too much of a chance of getting caught. I'll do it tonight." Daveed nodded, and continued on his journey to get a towel. "What did you come here for anyways?" He asked Rafa as he dried his body. "I finished two of the songs last night, they're about heart break but still give that beat to your heart." Daveed laughed, wrapping the towel around his waist. "Great, I'll put my clothes on then we can head to the studio." Rafa nodded, and went to clean up the spill he made earlier.