Chapter 4

It was nighttime now and Rafa and Daveed were silently crying in their beds. They knew it, it they should have guessed. No one could ever love them, and the person they loved had said they didn't like them.

(Time rewind to Daveed's house)

Daveed had just said that he did not like Rafa, and Rafa's heart shattered into a hundred pieces in his chest. He kept a straight face however, and even managed to chuckle. "Thank goodness, I didn't want to take it that far." Daveed also felt his heart smash with those words. He loved Rafa, more than he knew it, and now he knew that he didn't love him back.

Rafa sat there as that the game continued, thinking about what was going to happen now. Chris had to tap him on the shoulder to bring him back down to earth. "Earth to Rafa, earth to Rafa. Come in Rafael." He said, poking him in that the shoulderblades. He looked up, realizing that it was his turn and he sat up. "Um...uh... Daveed, truth or dare?" Daveed squirmed in his seat, thinking of which on to choose. "I'm going to play it safe, truth." He finally answered. Rafa looked him dead in the eye, "Who do you have a crush on?" Daveed looked away from his eye contact and focused on the pillow in the corner of his couch. " I've always been attracted to Renee, she's very fun to be with." A tear almost escaped his eye, but Rafa managed to play it off like his eye was stinging. But to be honest, his whole body was stinging. Lin smiled, his turn again. "Rafa, truth or dare?" Rafa thought for a moment or two, "Ah, what the hell. Dare." Lin grinned mischeviously, scaring everyone. Chris gulped, "Whatcha got in mind Lin?" Lin laughed in his throat and finally spoke, "I dare Rafa and Daveed to makeout!" Daveed spit his drink up, drenching the carpet and some of Rafa, but he didn't seem to be bothered by it, as his mouth had dropped open. Chris started to laugh, "This is going to be a rollercoaster." Lin sat back, smiling like the Chester the cat from Alice and Wonderland. "What happens if we say no?" Lin scrunched his face, coming up with an answer,"If you say no...then you can't be in Hamilton anymore!" Daveed looked devastated, "You can't be serious!" Lin nodded, "I'm dead serious!" Daveed looked at Rafa, sighing and grumbling, "Fine." He got on his knees in front of Rafa, staring at his eyes. "How long?" Daveed asked, causing Rafa to punch him in the arm. "Why the fuck would you say that? We could have just gotten it over with, now he's going to make it like 2 minutes." "I'm sorry," he said trying to shield himself from Rafa's punchs. "Actually I'm only doing 1 minute." Rafa rolled his eyes, "That's so much better." Chris pulled out his phone and started recording, "This is going to be cringy as ever. But the world will love it." Daveed blushed a lot, but put his hands on Rafa's cheeks. "Time doesn't start until both of you are kissing each other, with tongue." Chris looked at him wide eyed, "You are an evil little bitch." Lin chuckled. Rafa hesitated at first, but pushed his face on Daveed's, sticking his tongue into his mouth. "God damn!" Lin said, as the two friends were going at it. Daveed twirled his tongue with Rafa's, saliva being poured into each others mouths. "This is so hot!" Chris said, angling the video to get the best angles. Rafa wasn't going easy, he has been wanting this for ever. Daveed was sucking his to the now, his body craving for Rafa's. "Times up!" Lin chimed, stopping the watch. Daveed and Rafa broke apart, catching their breaths. They were staring into each others eyes, making it look like they had hated it. Rafa wiped his mouth vigouriously on his jacket sleeve, "Disgusting, I'm going to fucking kill you for that!" He said, pointing a menacing finger at Lin. Chris had ended the video and was currently posting it on Facebook. "You guys are going to become even more famous." Daveed growled and headed for the bathroom, "I'm washing my motherfucking mouth now, nasty." He headed up the stairs, locking the bathroom door behind him. Lin looked at Rafa, "Did you enjoy it..really?" Rafa smirked, "Oh yeah, after this me and Daveed are going to fuck upstairs and have an orgy." Lin smiled, "Really?" Rafa looked smugly at him, "No bitch." Chris broke out laughing, clutching his stomach as he rolled onto the floor. Lin crossed his arms and sat back in his chair, "Very funny, laugh it up!"
In the bathroom, the air was getting heavy and steamy. Daveed's breath were hot and the mirror was staring to get fogged up. He was sitting on the toliet, his pants clinging to his ankles. The sweat was starting to form on his forehead as he got closer and closer. He covered his mouth to prevent any noise to come out and make his guests downstairs suspect something. He started to moan loudly into his hand, a broken noise erupting from his throat. Some of it escaped from his hand and Chris heard it from downstairs. "Something is happening up there. Should we go check it out?" Lin smirked, "Yeah maybe we can catch him in the act of 'relieving himself'," He said, making air quotations in the air (obviously). Rafa leading the trio up the stairs, they crept silently against the wall, avoiding the steps that creaked. So they wouldn't blow their cover. Lin was behind Rafa, then Chris was in the back. "Should I record this too?" Chris whispered, already pulling his phone out, "Two viral videos in a day would be awesome." "You should bribe him with it," Lin replied, as the got closer to the door. Rafa silently giggled, and stopped the group as they circled around the bathroom door. Daveed was moaning even more now, and they could here all of it. Chris was recording everyone, as they laughed at Daveed's noise making. Daveed arched his back, throwing his legs up and shouting a large moan that was heard through the entire house. The guys laughed, them now covering their mouths as they hunched behind the door. Daveed opened his eyes, and wiped up the mess he had created, including his sweat, and the steam off the mirror. He watched himself in the mirror, as he decided to cool off a little before he got back downstairs to his guests. Chris ended the video and snorted as he watched the it again, uncovering them. Rafa and Lin shoved him. Daveed heard Chris's snort and turned towards the door. Oh god, he begged in his head as pulled his pants us and tightened the belt. He put his hand on the cold doorknob, stopping there. He took in a deep breath, praying it was his imagination and unlocked the door, throwing it open in one motion. The door created open, and he started at the hallway in disbelief. Oh no!