Chapter 15

I'm going to be honest. I forgot about this story. I feel so bad. Anyway, here's a long needed update.

Suzie ripped Daveed's sleeve off, his muscular arm shining in the bright light. Suzie took the sirenge and held it in front of him. "Why would you forget me? I've been nice to you. Better then that bitch Jalene, and way better then Rafa can ever be." She purred, squirting some of the liquid out of the tube. Daveed shook in his chair. Fidgeting trying to escape, but to no avail.
Suzie stuck the needle into Daveed, shooting the liquid inside him. Daveed winced, as she pulled the long needle out. "What...What was that?" He asked, his throat burning. Suzie laughed, "Oh nothing big, just some stuff that will make you pass out for a long time!" Daveed trembled as he felt the liquid get to work.
His vision was getting blurry and it was getting extremely hard to keep his eyes open. "Dont worry." Suzie's voice echoed in his head. "I'll take great care of you." Then, he passed out.

Rafa's POV

Rafa was outside with the police, searching everywhere for Daveed. "Daveed!" He cried, tears streaming down his face! "DAVEED!"
After hours of looking, the police went home, and said they would call SWAT and they would try again tomorrow. Rafa sulked in his bathroom, sitting on the toilet.
After finally managing to get to his bedroom, he climbed into the empty bed, curling up in Daveeds pillow. I can still smell his hair... He thought, as tears filled his eyes again.
Lets just say Rafael Casal didn't get any sleep that night.
The next day, he drove around, trying to find any sign of where Daveed was, the police scanning everywhere as well.

Daveeds POV

Daveeds head was swimming. Everything was focusing in and out and whatever voice was speaking to him, he couldnt make out. He tried to raise his head, but his neck was in pain from hanging down.
After a moment or two, Daveeds vision had cleared. He was still in the same room, and Suzie was standing in front of him. She was wearing different clothes now: a crop top and shorts. "So, do I look cute enough for ya?" She asked, twirling. Daveed looked away, a small blush creeping in his face. Suzie glared, then turned around. "Maybe this is a better angle," she said, as she bent over, showing Daveed her entire ass.
Daveed squeezed his eyes tight, resisting herm I love Rafa... I love Rafa! He yelled in his head over and over.
Suzie growled walking over and slapping Daveed in the face. "Ugh!" She yelled, kicking him in the shin. Daveed still didn't look at her. Suzie licked her lips, "Fine. I'll make you pay." Daveed didn't like the sound of that.

Rafas POV

Rafa got a notification on his phone, which was a text from a random number. It was a video.

Of Daveed.

Strapped to a chair.

With a gag in his mouth.

Rafa's mouth dropped when he watched the video. Oh god!