Chapter 18

Before I get started, I looked at my reads again and saw that they said 1.21 k. A girl is shook. So here's the new part that I promise. Enjoy.

Rafa and Daveed were walking in the closed parking lot to their hotel, heading towards the elevator. Their footsteps echoing in the empty lot. As they neared the door, Daveed pressed the button, waiting for the elevator to come down.
When the ding sounded, they both stepped on, Rafa first then Daveed second. "You know." Rafa said, as he pressed the second floor button, "I use to be scared as hell about elevators." Daveed laughed and shook his curls, "Yeah. I know."
And just like that, the elevator stopped, and the lights cut off. Both immediately stopped breathing.
Then Rafa started hyperventilating, his breaths quick and fast. Daveed found Rafa in the darkness and hugged him gently, rubbing his back. "Shhh, its gonna be ok. The power probably just shut out. They'll get it back on dont you worry." Daveed whispered soothingly into Rafas ears. Rafa slowly calmed, down, resting his head on Daveeds shoulders.

1 hour later

The light had cut back on, but they were stuck in the elevator. Daveed had already called the employees and they're trying their best to get them out.
Rafa was sprawled out on the floor, Daveed next to him. "Hey Diggs?" Rafa said, staring at the elevator ceiling. Daveed turned his head towards him. "Yes Rafa." "What if we die in here?" Daveed sighed and hugged Rafa, "We wont buddy." Rafa turned towards him. "But what if we do? What are we going to do?" Daveed stared at him, "Well. I'd make sure to have the greatest sex with you."

(Time skip to about maybe 45 seconds later. Brought to you by my huge love for this shipment)

Daveed was pounding so hard into Rafa, that he was basically shaking. Rafa was moaning so loudly, his legs up in the air, as Daveed thrusted into him again and again.
Rafa came all over him and Daveed. His legs shaking from the impact, but Daveed wasn't done yet. He flipped Rafa onto his stomach, and reentered him, slapping his ass.
Daveed groaned, grabbing a fistful of Rafas hair, who's mouth was hanging open. Their sweat dripped from their foreheads, the sounds reverberated in the small elevator, and their clothes were sprayed across the place.
"I'm cumming!" Daveed yelled, and then emptied himself. Rafa inhaled sharply, as his ass was filled with Daveeds juice. Daveed thrusted some more, and gave way one more time before collapsing into a hot mess on top of Rafa.
"How was it?" Daveed asked between deep breaths. Rafa was basically brain-dead, from the pleasure that was still overtaking his body. Daveed smiled, and then slowly but surely put on his and Rafa's clothes.
Rafa finally came through, and cuddled with Daveed. "You're the fucking best Diggs."
And then the elevator started moving, and both sighed with relief.
When they exited, the employees gave them their nights free, and fortunately no one complained about the reeking odor of sex coming from the elevator.

Yes kiddies. It happened. I've done an update. Hopefully you enjoyed. I never thought that I would get a 1 thousand reads. Maybe Rafael read this or something. Because we know that he into them smutty fanfics.
https://maleahlia.tumblr.com/post/169673989338/daveed-and-rafa-know-about-all-those-smut-fanfics