Chapter 7

Rafa woke up to an empty bed, Daveed's bed he remembered. He sat up, groaning, pain from his backside erupting through his spine. He rubbed his soreness, letting his legs hang off the side of the bed. He tried to stand, but he couldn't feel his legs. Shit, he really pounded the shit out of me. Rafa thought, trying to stand up. He legs trembled a bit, as he placed all his weight into them. He clung onto the bed until he was certain that he could take a couple steps. As he maneuvered around the room, his legs soon were back into the swing of things. He made his way to the door, feeling the cold handle underneath his palm. He walked down the stairs into the kitchen, where Daveed was whipping up some eggs. Rafa snuck behind, thankful he wasn't wearing any squeaky shoes. He wrapped his arms around Daveed's waist and hoisted him up, catching Daveed completely off guard. "What the fuck?!" He shouted, as someone grabbed him from behind. He heard snickering from behind him, making him groan, "Rafa, what the hell? I almost thought I was about to get killed." Rafa set him back down, smiling and chuckling at the same time.
Daveed turned around, smiling at his giggling friend. He knelt down, kissing Rafa on the cheek. Rafa, being the smooth gentleman that he is, shifted his head just in time so that Daveed was kissing his lips, not his destined cheek. Rafa deepened the kiss, placing a hand on the back of his friends poofy hair. Daveed picked Rafa up, leaning back, so he was leaning on the countertop and Rafa had his legs wrapped around Daveed's waist.
Daveed smiled, as Rafa's tongue entered his mouth, his saliva mixing with his.(Ew...TMI) Rafa's member started to harden, pressing against Daveed's pants. Rafa slid down Daveed, standing up now. (Daveedbeing the tall sexy giant he is), knelt down, unzipping Rafa's pants. He pulled them down his friends legs, his underwear following short after. Rafa smirked, looking down at his lover. Daveed started to jerk Rafa's member, his own responding, hardening by each second. When Rafa was fully erected, Daveed kissed the tip, the precum already starting to spill out. Rafa twitched, pleasure shooting through his body at that little kiss. Daveed laughed, but put Rafa's entire member down his throat. Rafa moaned, nearly collapsing at the feeling, his stomach crawling with butterflies. Daveed started his pattern, back and forth, sucking on his best friends dick. Rafa grabbed Daveed's head to steady himself, the pleasure increasing with each bob of his friend's head.
Rafa climaxes soon after, his seed pouring into the pit of Daveed's stomach. He swallowed it all, his own member having released it's load in his pants, a stain emerging from the spot. He stood up, looking down at his growing stain. Rafa, out of breath, chuckled a little, tucking his cock into his pants again. "I'd better get myself together." Daveed said, heading for the stairs. Rafa patted him on the back, "Its better than a wet dream." Daveed laughed as his response. Rafa smiled, then went to continue what Daveed had started for breakfast. About maybe 2 minutes later, a knock at the door rang through the house. Rafa wiped his hands off and walked towards the door. He opened it, and saw a young lady standing there.
"Hi, can I help you?" He asked the woman, who looked at his strangely. "Um, yes, yes you can. I'm looking for Daveed Diggs. I'm his girlfriend." Rafa's heart stopped, his face going straight blank. Daveed walked up behind him, "Oh, hi." He said to his supposed girlfriend. Rafa looked at him, dead in the eye. "Daveed, who's this?"