9. Dead all that shit

Rico "Stones" Jameson.
June 22, 2017.
3:45am.

• • •

Rico sat his blunt down and ran his hands through his hair, frustrated

Rico sat his blunt down and ran his hands through his hair, frustrated. The only thing running through his mind was how disrespected he felt earlier in the day, he was pissed he acted that way in front of everybody after just getting back in good with them. Of course they didn't think nothing of it because he'd always been like that with her when it came to boys so they just thought it was him being his regular self.

It was three in the morning and he decided to text Lauren because she had him fucked up, although he never liked Zeeke they still all hung around together and the fact she was all over him and didn't too much as say nothing to him really upset him. He didn't know what was going on with him but truth was he'd fell for her and hard, he wouldn't say it was love because it wasn't. He just wanted more, and seeing Zeeke get that opportunity he could get killed for? He ain't like it one bit.

Shordy🥵❤️: What you want Rico? You completely showed your ass today and that could have sent off red flags. I don't know what that was but cool it my nigga, I just got in good with my brothers.

-I know you still with that nigga, dead all that shit and bring yo ass here Lauren.

Shordy🥵❤️: Im good. You don't run me just because you older, get the fuck- nvm love. Enjoy ya night.

-The door unlocked.

Unlocking the door he sat back on his couch just thinking with his eyes closed, about thirty minutes later he heard his door being opened and closed quietly. A smirk creeped on his face as he heard her dragging her feet and plop down on the other side of the living room.

"I'm here what?" Lauren asked with an attitude.

Rico sat up and looked at her. "What's the problem?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes. "You the one disrespected me Lil bit."

"Me? How?" She scoffed. "You cut me off because you decided to be laid up with six bitches." She stood up and paced back and forth. "How the fuck did you let Zeeke step up to my brothers and dad and then be mad when I actually take him serious and start to like him?" She yelled out and as fast as she said that Rico had backed her against the wall.

"You like him?" He towered over her. "Fuck you just say to me?" His chest heaved up and down.

"I like the fact he ain't a pussy, and he's nice so I'm not cutting him off because you said so the fuck?" She frowned. "You don't run me, I'm young but I'm not stupid. Niggas want they cake and to eat it too, guess what? Imma do the same shit." She folded her arms and looked up at him.