23. Unannounced guest (Short Filler)

"A baby?" Lauren scoffed. "I'm hungry, imma just mind my business and go in the house." She snatched her hand out of Zeeke's and slammed the door. "A whole ass baby." She mumbled to herself and went to change into something more comfortable and sliding on a hat then plopped down to eat her food.

"Oh my god the lord is testing me todayyyy." She groaned seeing Rico's name flash across her screen.

"Hell the fuck O" She snapped into the phone.

She heard a females laugh. "Lord baby, you definitely Kevens sister alright. Anyways, I'm August and Keven swore to me I had to go through to you to get him to go on a date so here I am calling you."

"You couldn't have called me off anyone's else phone tho, where the hell is keven ass at because he know damn well he shouldn't even be dating right now." Lauren rolled her eyes knowing Keven must really wanted to take this girl out and wanted her approval. "He's been there all of four days."

"Ooooh you're Lauren." August stood and ran from Rico who tried to grab his phone back. "I've been dying to meet you, I'm going to FaceTime you." Lauren huffed and answered the incoming FaceTime propping her phone up waiting for it to connect.

" Lauren huffed and answered the incoming FaceTime propping her phone up waiting for it to connect

"Damn Rico She fine" August looked over Lauren and licked her lips. "You a goofy for fucking this up." She stuck her tongue out and Keven mugged her.

Lauren smiled. "You're pretty, and hey brother." Lauren grabbed her food at shoved some in her mouth.

"Wassup lil bit. You going to the baby shower?" Keven asked playing in August's hair.

"Yeah I'm not sure if Anthony is going to make it though. I texted uncle Lue to go over there. Megan called me, that goofy got three whole ass bitches in they house, in their bed bro." She shook her head, going to grab a water out of the fridge.

"This nigga man." Keven shook his head. "Imma send you some money to go and grab the baby something for me."

"Okay." She looked at the camera and saw Rico in the background with his shirt off. "Is - Is that all?" She cleared her throat.

"Uhm no." August looked at her. "The date with Keven?" She smiled.

Lauren laughed. "Right, uhm if a group of dudes try him while y'all are out are you going to stand there or-"

"Girl, you see this." August pulled out her gun, taser, pepper spray and knife. "We ain't going for no hoe shit period." They all laughed.

"What's these for?" Keven held up some pink furry handcuffs.

August smirked. "I like to be cuffed, you gone cuff me daddy?" She bit her lip.

"We can skip the date and I have you on a handstand--"

"Okay okay little sister here" Lauren gaged. "I like her though, better than Cassidy pussy ass."

"Girl you gagging when Rico had you cuffed, tied up and bent over-" Lauren started to choke and seeing Rico look at Keven and take off running she hung up the phone.

She sent Keven a quick text telling him she loved him and threw her phone closing her eyes, erasing the memories that August had just brung up. "What the fuck is this man doing to me." She whispered to herself and shook the feeling off of missing him.

Hearing the door open she raised a brow seeing Zeeke carrying the little girl in and a suitcase with Micah following closely behind him. "Lauren don't even start, I don't even have to question this little girl she my twin. However I am going to go get a test though." He looked at her and seen the hurt written all over Lauren's face.

The little girl- Zekiyah got down and placed her fingers in her mouth watching Lauren eat. "Eat Eat?" She looked up at her mother and pointed.

"Here mommas." Lauren passed her a piece of chicken. "Happy birthday." She smiled a little and couldn't deny that the baby looked just like Zeeke. "Well imma get going, see you at the baby shower. Take her somewhere to celebrate today." Lauren smiled giving Zekiyah the rest of her food and going upstairs to the room to put her clothes back on.

Zeeke ran his hands down his face and followed her. "You made at me?" He grabbed her hands and pulled her into him.

"No, she was before me but I can't lie like Micah being back in your life doesn't bother me. I know how you felt about her, and now she's stuck." She backed away from him. "Is she going to stay here?" She looked up at him and wrapped her arms around herself, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Nah, I'm going to get the test today and next week I'll know if she's for sure mine and then she'd stay here. As far as Micah? I'll get her a hotel or something." He shrugged. "You trust me right?" He grabbed her waist, his voice softened.

"Okay and yes I do." She avoided eye contact. "I'll see you later." She smiled a little and kissed his lips before excusing herself.

_______

4:25pm.

After spending the day with Zekiyah for her first birthday Zeeke didn't even know he'd spent so much on her

After spending the day with Zekiyah for her first birthday Zeeke didn't even know he'd spent so much on her. He got the test done and all he had to do was wait now, there was not doubt that the baby was his but he still needed to be sure.

"Well imma take her and head to where I need to go." He handed Micah the key to the hotel.

"I don't like her around Lauren so she could just stay here with me." She folded her arms.

"Girl fuck you." He laughed in her face. "I'll have her knock you the fuck out. Don't come back on no shit, I don't want you and you ain't finna fuck up my happiness." He turned to walk away.

"We'll see about that, I know you still love me." She yelled after him and closed the door.

"Is yo momma smoking crack?" He laughed and made his way out and headed to the baby shower. "Love? Yeah she on drugs."

After the short drive he had made it and was happy Anthony had showed up and everything seemed to be going good. "Hey baby." He walked up to Lauren and leaned down kissing her.

"Hey." She smiled. "How'd today go?"

He sighed sensing her seeming sad. "I don't like when you act like this Lauren. I know it's a lot, it's hard for me to process too but if it's too much for you then let me know, we don't have to continue this." He looked at her.

"You want to break up?" She looked up at him, confused.

"What? No Lauren. I'm saying that I don't want to pressure you into this" He sighed.

"I'm processing it, I never said I wanted to break up. I mean your first love pops up with a baby unannounced and I'm supposed to just be happy?" She looked at him. "This ain't the time or place, we'll have this conversation after you get the results." She took Zekiyah from his hands since she was reaching for her and walked off to the candy table.