26. One last time

Rico "Stones" Jameson.
August 6 , 2017.
2:39am.

• • •

Rico sat at his counter eating cereal thinking about the day he just had, finding out Anthony could possibly have cancer on the brain to putting his heart out there for Lauren again only for her to want sex and then get mad when he turn it down ha...

Rico sat at his counter eating cereal thinking about the day he just had, finding out Anthony could possibly have cancer on the brain to putting his heart out there for Lauren again only for her to want sex and then get mad when he turn it down had him all over the place. It was almost three in the morning and he couldn't sleep, he was alone since August decided to stay the night with Keven and Rico didn't want to call any hoes over, surprisingly.

Lauren had told him she wanted to work it out with Zeeke, and this time he accepted that and was going to move on from her, it was going to be hard but he was tired of putting in the effort when she was taking the easy way out.

Checking his phone he sighed when he heard soft knocks at the door. Rinsing his bowl, and placing it in the sink he made his way to the door and looked out the peephole before opening it. "Whatchu doing here?" He looked behind her and she pushed him in dropping her trench coat- that had nothing underneath. "Lauren sex got us here the first time, if I'm gone do this then I'm gone do it right this time." He said all while feeling his dick get hard.

"Rico, just one last time?" Her heels clicked as she walked towards him. "You don't miss me?" She grabbed his hand and rubbed it against her soaking wet second set of lips. "I miss you." She told him and slid her hands into his shorts causing him to hiss and grab her hands.

"No Lauren. Damn- you so fucking wet." He shook his head. "Put yo coat back on." He looked away, his dick was now at attention and throbbing to be inside of her. But, he didn't want to put them back at square one.

Lauren smirked and hopped on his counter, spreading her legs and placing her fingers on her second set of lips spreading them before playing with herself. "Oh" her head fell back and Rico turned to look at her. "Oh I want you so bad Stones." She moaned out inserting a finger looking at him picturing all the ways he could do her. "Don't you want to eat it?" She bit her lip and her chest heaved up and down as she let her head fall back and pump her fingers in and out of her faster.

Unable to control himself seeing her almost at her peak he removed her hands and sucked her juices off of them. He pulled her to the edge of the counter, taking a seat on his stool and sent a long lick from her ass to her pussy, making her body tremble. "Oh my." She moaned out and gripped his hair in her hands. "I'm going to cum" She felt her legs shake, the faster he licked and the harder his fingers hit her spot.

"Stand up and bend that ass over how I like it" He took his fingers out and ran his dick up and down her slit. "You gone quit playing with me" He told her and snatched her face to his by her neck and giving her ass a hard smack.

"Rico wait-" She gripped the counter when he stood her up and he turned her around pushing her head down and spread her legs sliding his dick into her.

"Im sorry" She bit her lip and whimpered; he was showing no remorse as he fucked the shit out of her in the kitchen. "Oh my god baby, slow down." She gripped the counter harder and all you could hear was their skin slapping as he pounded in and out of her wetness.

He knew after this he'd have to let her go; but he was going to make it count and made sure they both got what they missed. If she wanted her relationship with Zeeke to work then he'd let her do that; it was her decision but he knew he would always be a call away and it was time for him to move on because he deserved better; and if she didn't see or feel the same he would let her go. But he wouldn't do that before fucking her one last time.

They ended up in his bedroom that night where he made love to her on his bed. "Rico baby" Lauren moaned out as he hit her spot.

This feeling was not only new to him but to her as well, they'd never made love and all the emotions and feelings were now being expressed through him. It was overwhelming for the both of them but it felt right.

"Why you crying?" He asked her, pulling out and tapping his dick against her clit; making her eighth orgasm for the night come closer. "I know we meant to be but I ain't gone force you to see that" He whispered and slowly slid back into her, kissing her tears away; letting some of his own fall.

"I love you." Lauren sniffled.

Rico wiped her tears as she wiped his. "I love you so much." He said before he placed a passionate kiss on her lips and rotated his hips giving her long deep strokes.

He wasn't only making love to her body; but also her mind and soul. Their moans filled the air, as they came together and he fell asleep inside of her whispering sweet things in her ear and kissed her for what he knew would be the last time.