29. It all falls down

Jared "Jay" Valentines
August 6, 2017.
11:19pm.

Same night.

• • •

"Damn baby slow down

"Damn baby slow down." Jared said receiving oral from a lady he'd being seeing for quite some time now. Feeling his climax near he forced her head further down and released in her mouth.

"Mmmm papi you taste good." She said while still devouring his whole piece.

Without another word she climbed onto him and slid him in her wetness riding like her life depended on it. "You feel so good papi, I love when you're inside me." She told him slowing down the ride a little.

"Ride that shit girl." He grunted. "Damn you make this shit hard for me." He moaned referring to them sneaking around.

"Oh baby I want to be a family, I wanna meet your kids." She moaned. Her fantasy of them being together mistakenly slipped out. She knew he wasn't ready.

"What?" He stopped her and moved her off of him. Instantly regretting what she said she tried to explain.

"Baby I just want -"

"Sabrina we talked about this I'm not ready." He told her not even letting her finish. Jared had been seeing her for six months now. He met her on one of his many business trips.

He missed his wife but he was a man with needs. What started out as just sex turned into her being someone he confided in about his many worries of his kids and the absence of his wife. She was so easy to talk to and since he was a hard shell around everybody else, he was very shocked she opened him up and became his escape.

After he hit Lauren that day at the club and got into it with his sons he decided to ride around, cool off some. Somehow his car took him to her house which was only an hour away. After she forced him to open up he started to fall for her because she genuinely cared. Which was something he missed since his wife had been gone. He was just scared of how his kids would react to her and he felt she was trying to move too fast.

"You're right. You're not but I am, we're not getting any younger and I won't continue to be your sex toy when you know this is hard for me!" She teared up grabbing her things. "You know how bad a family means to me since I never had the chance to have kids; I'm not trying to be their mother or replace anything like that Jared." She shook her head. "Im going to go." She looked at him and he grabbed her before she walked off.

"I think I love you Sabrina, but my heart still belongs to my wife- I'll tell my kids okay? You can't leave me too." He choked up and cleared his throat. "Just be patient with me. I'll tell my daughter first since she's the one I'm most concerned about alright?" He kissed her and she nodded.