39. This time around

Lauren "Lil Bit" Valentines.
October 12, 2017.
11:29pm.

Later that night.

• • •

Lauren scrolled through her phone booking the next flight home

Lauren scrolled through her phone booking the next flight home. She was hurt and felt stupid. Hearing a knock at the door she got up and frowned seeing him standing there. She was drunk but she didn't even care at this point.

"What?" She punched him in the chest. "You gone front on me like that nigga? I have never did that to you bitch! I want to fucking fight, I bet you here though." She beat him in the chest and he grabbed her arms.

"You wanted to talk, I'm here. Go ahead." Rico shut the door and folded his arms.

Deciding not to argue and be and adult she began to say what was on her mind. "I told you I would fight for us rather you had a girlfriend or not, you don't even look at her how you look at ME" Lauren cried and pushed at his chest. "You don't love her; you love me so leave her!" She sniffled looking up at him letting the liquor talk for her. "Don't hurt me like this." She hugged him tightly.

Rico closed his eyes missing her touch; it had been a long four months and although he was invested with his current girlfriend his love never went away for Lauren. "I can't do that to her." He removed her hands. "I don't even know why I came here." He sighed and ran his hands down his face.

"Because you know just like I know." She took a seat on the bed. "But I understand." Lauren wiped her eyes and laid down. "Let yourself out."

Rico went to walk out but couldn't bring himself to open the door. Kicking his shoes off and removing his shirt and pants, he crawled into the bed and hovered over her. "Look at me Lil Bit." He demanded. She looked at him and they stared in each-others eyes as she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed his lips.

"Fuck I love you." He whispered against her lips and stuck his tongue down her throat.

(Her scene starts here)

Rico breaks the kiss and starts taking her bralett, pants and panties slowly off her body then putting them on the floor. He starts to kiss her body down to her navel, making her moan a little then look up at her.

"Turn around."

Lauren turns around and arches her back for him. Rico spreads her legs apart and starts to finger her pussy slowly but deeply, making her head tilt back.

"Fuck, Rico." She mumbled lowly as she bite her lips while grabbing on the bed.

Rico slides two fingers inside her and goes faster, seeing how wet she is. Rico starts to smirk while licking his lips and takes his fingers out then starts to cuff her legs tightly because he knows that she will try to run from his tongue.