52. Birthday Dinner'

Lauren "Lil Bit" Valentine.
April 6, 2018.
4:10pm.

• • •

"I don't know Z, and Lonzo

"I don't know Z, and Lonzo." Lauren sighed. "Does this pink look good on me?" She asked standing carefully not to hit her swollen seven month belly.

"Girl you fine; and that color definitely works." Z told her. "Are you being insecure, what wuz it?" He asked her.

"Right, you know you fine." Alonzo told her texting back and forth with his girlfriend, she told him she was pregnant and didn't know what to do. He was explaining to her it was ways they their child wouldn't have the virus and she needed to suck that pussy shit up because she was having his child. He hated how he got it but he hated how she got it from her ex husband who purposely slept with her after knowing he had caught it in hopes she'd stay which didn't work out in his favor.

"Do you guys think Rico would like it?" She asked again. "I hadn't seen him in two whole weeks and I'm nervous." She sighed stripping out of everything and putting on her dress.

Rico had to go back to Pennsylvania to handle his businesses and to check on his house, also to kick it with both of his best friends and god kids. He'd just turned 28 last month and was preparing to uproot his life for his now fiancé and two children. Miami would be their new home, he was already planning on expanding his business out there as well.

"Girl that man loves you and anything you wear, I'd be surprised if you don't sneak and suck his dick under the table tonight." Z laughed making Alonzo burst into laughter. "Fucking nasty asses, I knew damn well I ain't see you go to no bathroom." He said referring to the night they were out to eat and Rico had played with her under that table, and Lauren had snuck under the table to suck his dick.

"Okay shut up and let's go." Lauren laughed and shook her head. "Is your boyfriend coming Z?" She'd asked.

"Yeah, he's scared to meet them but shit I let him know none of the men in your family judged like that." He shrugged.

"He'll be fine and what about your girlfriend Alonzo?" She asked as he opened the door for her.

"She said she'll be there." He told her getting in the car and driving off to meet the family.

________

5:00pm.

Pulling up to the restaurant Lauren smiled big seeing Rico waiting for her. He'd seen her and the smile on his face was priceless as he went to her side and opened the door for her. "Damn you look good baby." He twirled her in a circle, pulling her into him from the back. "Happy birthday." He told her her and kissed her neck and then her shoulder.

"Thank you." She let out a small moan. "Please stop." She bit her lip and turned to face him and he bent down placing a kiss to her lips, leading her into the restaurant covering her eyes.