Chapter Eight - Hello Again

A/N: Hello! So this is Chapter Eight, I have deprived you all of Loki for a while now so here he is at his best, of course! I hope you all enjoy this chapter...and the reactions to the end of Chapter Seven ;-) Enjoy and have a wonderful day/night. Love, abbiemca x 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Chapter Eight - Hello Again

Recap:

“I mustn't be making it clear enough then,” Steve said, taking one look into my eyes before he leaned over and closed the gap between us with his lips.  

As soon as his lips touched mine, I grabbed Steve's shoulders and shoved him off me. How dare he! You can't just do that! No! He looked hurt and offended at me pushing him away but he deserved it. 

"Ava, I'm-" 

I cut him off with a hard slap across the face. 

"Don't you ever do that to me again, Steve," I hissed. I walked away from Steve, who was now cradling his own face. Tony literally had tears rolling down his face. I stood in front of him and glared. Bruce bit his lip to stop himself from laughing in my face. 

"You just slapped him! Oh my God, hahahahaha!" Tony choked out between maniacal laughter. I didn't say a word to him. "He...He kissed you!" 

This is absolutely ridiculous. Tony can't even speak properly in between laughing. If Bruce even opens his mouth he's just going to laugh. And Steve...if he wants to talk to me I'm expecting an apology. 

Five minutes had passed, Steve had a red mark on his face, Bruce still had a grin playing on his lips and Tony...he hadn't changed state. 

"Are we going or what? Because I'm not staying here all day," I said solemnly. I was in a good mood until skin-tight-spangly-outfit over there went and bloody kissed me. 

"Don't we need a plan, Ava?" Bruce mmanaged to say, without laughing. "I mean, we can't just stroll in with you. You're not even meant to be there," 

"I have a plan. I'm not going in with you. I'm teleporting in, and hiding under the conference table," 

"The conference table is glass Ava," 

"Ah. But Coulson told me that on the hovercraft it is black glass," I said, with a smirk. Bruce smiled back, Tony was still laughing and crying and whatever. Steve stayed silent, his face bright red from the slap and embarrassment together. 

"Do we need any code-words?" Steve said quietly. I just glared at him, not saying a word. Tony ceased his laughter for a moment and piped up. 

"How about...Smooch? Or Slap? Or StevejustgotrejectedbyAva? I quite like that one. I think they'll go unnoticed too," Tony said, squealing with laughter again after he made his statement. Steve blushed even redder and I just cursed. 

"Oh forget it. I'm going, see you there." I said, making a mental image in my head, blinking and opening my eyes to find myself on the hovercraft base. Nobody was around which I was thankful for. The base was just like ground base, silver, metallic and futuristic. Hopefully the layout was the same. I sidled down all of the empty side corridors, purposely staying away from the main foyer where I knew Agent Hill would be, probably with Coulson, which I couldn't risk. I soon found the alternate entrance to what is usually the conference room. I slowly opened the door, twisting the handle with care. I pushed it open gently, holding my breath as I did so. I peeked around the door and of course, it was the conference room. I breathed a sigh of relief and I went down on all fours and crawled under the black glass table.