Chapter Ten - A Visitor, Confessions and Pizza

A/N: Alright, so this chapter goes to CelticLands because she has been hugely supportive of me and always keeps me going. She also gave me pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch and Joey (Warhorse) Today, so yeah, I kind of owe her...

This is, in fact, the longest I have wrote a story for, and hopefully It will be my first finished piece. I  hope you all enjoy this chapter, and get ready for some more kisses, guys! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, love, abbiemca x 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Chapter Ten - A Visitor, Confessions and Pizza

Fury had given us all a day's leave which was nice of him, considering we all knew quite well Loki was ready to attack any minute now. Natasha was spending her day off beating Loki's influence over Clint. Nobody had any idea where Bruce or Thor ended up. Steve was helping clear up the rubble and debris from the attack yesterday, and Tony was fixing engines and other machinery to make sure we don't go down.

I, however, spent my day off curled up in my room on the hovercraft. The room was silver metal, just like the rest of the base, it was too cold and the bed was uncomfortable, but I didn't mind. I was curled up under the thin covers of the uncomfortable bed, in the fetal position, my knees against my chest and my arms locked around my legs. 

Nobody seemed particularly bothered that I wasn't helping out, it wasn't that I didn't want to, or I was being lazy or whatever. It was simply because everything...reminded me. Everything reminded me of Phil. 

And I also needed to devise a plan of revenge on Loki. 

It was becoming increasingly annoying when people/agents/whoever else it may be kept trying to enter my room. As soon as I heard the door clicking, and being pushed open, I flicked my hand and the door was slammed shut in the person's face with a satisfying BANG; leaving a smirk on my face every time. 

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get Phil's face out of my mind and the whole ordeal was repeating itself over and over inside my head. I held knees tighter and a cold tear dropped onto one of them. I rubbed my eyes furiously. Why am I crying? I'm a soldier for Christ's sake!

Soon enough, I found myself drifting off to sleep, under my thin covers. Just when a nightmare of Phil's dying moments was about to attack my brain, a chilling touch on my right shoulder startled me awake and I instantly teleported to the other side of the room. I already knew who had touched me; I only knew one person with hands that cold. 

"Get out." I snapped, not meeting his eyes. 

"Lady Richards, I can only apologise-" His velvet voice began. But I lifted my now scarlet hand and threw him across the room. He got to his feet slowly and I threw him again, this time he hit the metal wall with a crash. He tried to walk towards me but I flung him back into another of the metal walls. He winced in pain and then quickly conjured up at least twenty holograms himself in a circle around me. I sighed and then swung my arms around, making the holograms disappear and the real Loki sent flying again. 

"I said get out."

"I am sorry!" 

"No you're not Loki! You don't know how to be sorry! You don't know how to love, you don't know how to feel love. You are evil. Pure evil through and through. And I don't think anybody can change that, not me, not your brother. Nobody," I screamed at him, not caring that my face was tear stained and my eyes were stinging. I glared into his green eyes, and they actually looked hurt. But I didn't care. I was too angry to care. He dragged himself to his feet and walked closer to me. I held out a glowing hand and made him stop in his tracks in front of me, holding him back with invisible restraints.