Chapter Eleven - The Day Before The End

A/N: Alright, so brace yourselves for Ava bullying a waitress, Loki in disguise, Ava getting horrendously drunk and Steve getting lost in New York...I hope you all enjoy this chapter, this one is dedicated to ThatBatmanFanatic! You wonderfully lovely person. 

Anyway, enjoy this chapter and have a wonderful day/night!

Love, abbiemca x 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Chapter Eleven - The Day Before the End

"Can we have the spicy meat fest pizza? Fourteen inch please," I said politely. Of course, I was ordering for both of us seems as Steve was too unpredictable. He sat across from me on the small round table, pretending to be reading a text message on his phone, even though I knew for a fact he would still be figuring out how to unlock it. 

We were being served by a small, dainty waitress, with curly blonde hair that bounced on her shoulders in huge ringlets. Her eyes were blue and her lipstick was bright pink. She was not unlike a Barbie, and she seemed to think Steve was her Ken. She scribbled down what I was saying, sneaking glances at Steve and giggling like a toddler with a new toy. It was becoming incredibly annoying. 

"And what drinks would you like?" She squeaked in a rediculously high-pitched voice. She had asked me the question but was now gazing at Steve. 

"I'll have a glass of lemonade please," I said. She idly wrote down my drink  and then batted her eyelashes when she got the chance to speak to Steve. 

"How about you, honey?" She asked, flicking her hair as she spoke. Honey? Really? Surely that is unprofessional?

"Um...Same as her please," Steve said to her. The girl gave him a very false smile as she wrote down his drink. She was becoming increasingly irritating so I couldn't help myself. I had to read her thoughts. 

Maybe I should just give him my number? Surely they can't be together, he can do a lot better than her! She isn't even pretty. I think I have a much better chance, I mean, we even look like a couple!

Other people in my position would be hugely insulted by that thought, but I found it bloody hilarious. I burst out laughing and then had to couch and choke to stop myself from looking like a physco. 

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" Her squeaky voice said. Steve looked hopelessly and I answered for him. 

"No, we're fine thank you. And no, he doesn't want your phone number," I said, with a false smile which left her mouth gaping open and closed like a fish gasping for air. She suddenly became flustered and bustled away through the tables. I flicked my wrist under the table and she went flying and crashing into somebody's table. Slices of pizza and cutlery flew through the air and the people at the table squealed and stood to help her. The waitress's blonde hair was now streaked with tomato sauce and pineapple chunks. She ran away into what I assumed was the kitchen, clearly fighting away tears she scurried away. I grinned to myself and Steve stared an me disapprovingly. 

"That was rude," He stated and I choked on my own laughter. 

"I saved your life."

"I could have handled her."

"You're too polite, honey."

"Stop it."

"Stop what, honey?" 

"Stop calling me honey!" 

"Why? What's wrong with calling you honey, honey?"