The first day back

The first day was a new day right? But I guess I have to go to a new place. My father and mother finally had enough with beating me. And I had ran. I changed schools. From a normal high school to the best high school there is. I got there with recommendation from my best friend's mom. She heard I ran away and offered me a safe place to live.
Of course I accepted. I hadn't seen Koji in years. And he hasn't changed a bit. He had grown, but he was always my rock, my best friend. He had hit 6"1 and I had just hit 5"7. But he was in for a shock when he got home. Sitting on the couch I was given a cup of tea. Koji's mom didn't know of the wounds I had. She just gave me tea, shelter, and the motherly love I needed. Soon the door opened and quite voice yelled "mom, I'm home!" I smiled at this. He walked into the living room and saw me, sitting on his couch, cup of tea in my hands, and smiling. He gasped and said "oh my god (Y/n)! I can't believe you are here!" I nodded and said "here to stay. Finally left them Koji! I guess no more right?" He nodded and then asked "so what high school are you going to?"
I felt my smile grow and I then said "U.A! Your mother recommended me because of my shifting quirk!" He hugged me and said "I can't wait. How about we go and get you some new clothes, a shower maybe?" I nodded and said "that would be nice." He nodded and brought me upstairs. He then said "you know how to use the shower, the same as your old one, and I'll bring you a pair of my old clothes for you." I nodded at him and he left. I walked into the bathroom and I looked at the shower. Turning it on I stripped as I waited for the water to warm up.
Stepping into the water instant relief from the cold air. It felt nice. But it slightly stung from the open scrapes and scratches. They were small, yet painful and deadly. I had treated them correctly my whole life.
I was lucky enough to learn from the hospitals I had visited. The water went from clear to red. Looking at the water I cringed at this. I then heard a knock. Snapping out of it I then yelled over the running water "yes?" The door opened and Koji said "just bringing in clothes." I smiled at this and said "thanks Koji." "Your welcome (Y/n). I am going to go now." He left and closed the door. I sighed and turned off the water. Looking at the towels I saw they were a very dark blue. I sighed and wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the cupboard under the sink and found the first aid kit. Taking it out I then looked for the band-aids and bandages. I preferred the bandages so that they would stay in place.
And they had just that. I smiled at this. No one in this house ever gets hurt. They always had these for when I was here. I wrapped up my thigh, neck, and arm. It was all the vital veins. I looked at the clothes he grabbed for me and it was a turtle neck with some very short shorts. Utterly confused I realized that they are from his younger years. I was still that small to him. And when he was younger he like the shorter shorts. They went to my mid thigh. The bandage was exposed but I knew they would understand.
Walking out as I slipped on the turtleneck I heard Koji ask "(Y/n) why are you hurt?" I felt the turtle neck fall to my knees. I looked at him and said "oh, well, I fell on my way here. And a rock cut my thigh." He nodded and said "well, how about you sleep, I know how far away it is from you new house to mine. I'll go and ask my mom if we have any of your clothes here. If not then you can take my old turtle necks and shorts." I nodded at this and he somehow already set up a futon with a few blankets and two pillows.
I sighed at this and looked at Koji and said "thank you so much." He smiled at me and said "no problem, just get some sleep ok." I nodded and laid down on the futon. I stared at the wall as my eyes started to fall asleep. My eyes closing as my I pulled the blanket over my body and I then felt myself fade into a dream world. A nice way to start off my new life. No more pain hopefully. Right? It was a new day before I knew it.
New book I will write this one hope you like it! See I will try to write it more and more.