When villans attack.

It was the villains. They broke down the wall as I killed the last person. I was done with their shit. Yet I knew I was going to be forced somewhere. Glaring at them I was quick to obey. I knew they would kill me if I didn't. But I had a plan. When they let me out after me tricking them to being a full blown lion I would escape. As they forced me to their hide out I pushed myself to stay in my lion form. When we got to their base I just let out a yawn.
I just glared at them as they put me into a cage. I just curled up and laid there. When I was pushed by a stick I growled and snapped at the person. It was funny to see a villain cringe away in fear it must of been hours but they didn't let me go. A girl whines "oh come on! I thought he was the one." A gruff guy's voice said "give him some time. A quirk like this can't last for long." Oh how wrong he was. I could keep this up for days with a few consequences.
Soon someone kicked the cage and I reacted with a roar. I was done with this shit. I pounced at the person who kicked and the cage was quick to fall over. The bottom was open. I quickly ran out of the cage and ran. I needed to get out. Running through the forest I hid in a cave. It was empty and clear. And it was far from the shook up villains. I looked around quick and shifted into a falcon. They would never know who I was. I got to the edge of the cave and took off.
Flying through the sky I looked around. No one. Nothing was there. I looked for a city. And I found one. It looked familiar but not the one Koji lives in. I glided to the city and let out a pained cry. It was to signal something. I was hoping that someone was there that knew me. That was when I heard engines. It was someone I knew for sure. Looking around I saw Iida. He was right behind me. I landed on his shoulder and didn't move. I knew he knew something was up. He was quick to actually bring me with him.
What shocked me was that there was a villain in front of us. I let out a really loud cry and the villain fell in pain. Iida had ignored the pain and ran quick. I felt bad for the fact I held onto him for dear life. We got to a house that seemed to be a pros. But I knew it wasn't. Iida looked at me confused and asked "why is there a falcon here?" I looked at him and hit him with my wing. He couldn't know it was me. But I knew he knew something was up. So I just stayed there.
He then said "I might have too keep you until I can see Aizawa Sensei. You seem to look familiar." He then walked to his room. It was his house. I think he wanted to go to his house before he had too much in school. So I just flew next to his bed and landed on his dresser. It was easier to just stay there. All I know is that after all of this I am going to be forced to be acting like these two animals for at least three or four animals. But god it was worth it. After all I now know when the villains will attack.

Ok so I have another chapter. And please if you want a sequel with children, or a dance AU, or anything else just comment because I want to know. Also Iida never really got any light in this story so he has his own full part next. Have a great day you guys!!!
Eligha out!